Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, Plasma_Panda said:

not only do the exploiter scores need to be wiped, but the number requirements for gold trophies need to be scaled down. literally impossible for solo clans to achieve it.

i disagree, 20k was not very hard for me and 3 random people from recruiting chat. Solo clan only need 20k. If you really want it you should learn how to maximize points per round (you can get 1.5k points per round) and this way at 20k points enemies are still within killable level (120-150). The scaling of the enemies is based on round count as far as i can tell, not by time spent in mission.

What abotu restting the scores of people who used the riven exploit? This post glosses over it as another bug, but it destroys the whole point of the leaderboards. Leaderboards aren't a problem, the problem here is DE patching an exploit, but leaving people who used it intact. Either Leave the exploit be, since you clearly aren't issuing any punishment, or poperly reset the leaderboards to account for it. No one's gonna just forget about it, so don't treat it as if it didn't happen.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wisp Sol Gate changes:

• Increased base Damage from 1000 to 1500.
  • Increased Ability cast to be 30% faster.
  • Restored Sol Gate’s true destructive power to go through enemies, as opposed to only hitting the first enemy and not the ones also behind it. 

A welcome improvement, but really needs to tick damage and status procs a bit faster. Other Ultimate abilities like Razorwing, Peacemaker, Danse Macabre and Exalted Blade are still noticeably stronger, even when Boosting and having all three motes on for added damage and corrosive procs.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked the FX flare of Wisp’s Sol Gate ability to not occlude your view as much. 

I'm not sure if it's just me, but Sol Gate's FX flare effect seems to be completely gone now?

I don't think anyone wanted it to disappear entirely.

Had hoped there was a fix for broken demolyst spawns. Wasted an hour and a half and the later rounds don't even have a demo spawn and no beeping. Waiting 2 minutes per tower doesn't even give points, no wonder why I struggle to even get to the 10k mark. 

Solo takes an hour and a half roughly. Enemies being at level 270, let's not even talk about the Arctic Eximus that glows blue that is pretty much impossible to kill but can kill me as Inaros in one shot. 

okey so all those bug/exploit abusers are keeping their point? well thats abit silly isnt it? that is something i do not respect so how about you guys just remove all the points from this people and give them old school ban ?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Moko:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

because they want to give the community a "nightwave break". Besides why should they waste a week of Nightwave S2 while there is already a new event runing?

Issues i reported are still not fixed.  Nikana Gemini Ymir and Nikana Gemini Surt i had a problem with were fixed but with new update its not working again.  Past issues still not fixed:

1. I have a problem with operator. When i set my Garasu Oculus and Respa Prime mask to color red (or any color) it still appears to be white.

WskjUsW.jpg

2. The same problem appears on other attachments too. For example Lumis Eapriece, Lumis Oculus, Erlang Prime Oculus.

p8fTRsx.jpg

3. Next issue is for Kazeru Prime Sugatra. The chosen color appears but it is not displayed on electric effect.

tLcnue2.jpg

4. Repeated color issue i have on warframe Nyx Prime skin Graxx where his skin effect doesnt display the selected color.

03fbimM.jpg

5. The same problem with color of effect i have on Nikana Gemini Ymir and Nikana Gemini Surt.

NA8LBTo.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Wisp Sol Gate changes:
    • Increased base Damage from 1000 to 1500.
    • Increased Ability cast to be 30% faster.
    • Restored Sol Gate’s true destructive power to go through enemies, as opposed to only hitting the first enemy and not the ones also behind it.
  • Wisp will now apply the stronger Reservoir value if another Wisp casts the same Reservoir but stronger (with the corresponding Duration). 

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! Being a single target damage dealing ult made the beam pretty underwhelming. Also a damage buff, nice!

and playing with unranked/no power strength wisps leaving their reservoirs around also lead to some frustration. Thanks for the changes!

wisp has definitely become one of my favorite  frames, with an amazing passive and incredible traversal (really good stealth frame, I gotta say), with a handful of good buffs and some pretty good cc between her shock reservoir, will-o-wisp, and surge. Glad to see her ult got some more love and I can’t wait to check it out as soon as I get home.

Archived