Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

Komorex could use a buff. It's passable on standard star chart, but starts falling off fast past that. As it currently stands it only really holds up as a status vector, past level ~40 enemies. 

27 minutes ago, villlads said:

because they want to give the community a "nightwave break". Besides why should they waste a week of Nightwave S2 while there is already a new event runing?

"break" on something that is vital to progress in the game on the form of nitain and auras? yeah... even Wisp uses nitain to build, dont come up with half assed excuses.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Wisp will now apply the stronger Reservoir value if another Wisp casts the same Reservoir but stronger (with the corresponding Duration).  

But what if I/we don't want to take the other wisp's reservoir because it's 'worse' than our own build? 

Take for example someone who has built around a longer duration at a lower rate so they can wander around versus someone who's gone higher strength with low duration because they're going to be standing around the reservoir all the time where duration has no impact. 

Essentially if I have built for duration I (and assume there will be others with the same view) don't want to be 'forced' into using another wisp's build with no duration when it will be worse for my playstyle as it will be more restrictive.  Yes I can recast mine when the other wears out but if it's going to be overwritten every time I go through the other wisps reservoir it defeats the point of recasting mine.... not to mention I'll need to recast all 3 abilities by pressing the button 6 times (would have preferred this to be changed over the above change...)

This change actually punishes those with lower strength builds because it will automatically take a higher power strength build even if the other stats are worse.... this is totally unfair because it is taking away the 'right to use our builds'.  This can't just be automatic swap, it should have some sort of action required and it shouldn't be fixed by an augment either, we should not be forced to run an augment mod just to be able to use our builds.

IMO a solution would be a pop up when entering another reservoir circle with an x to activate, ideally with text showing differences but maybe not so easy to implement. 

Uhm, aren't Landing Craft are specifically Landing Craft because The Orbiter is a separate vessel that sits in some kind of void cloak or something? Is this no longer the case? Seriously, just wuuuh? If for some reason you aren't able to answer this, pass it along to someone who can, please, this change seems kinda... off. @[DE]Megan

Want to say I've really enjoyed the event, thankyou DE for a great new mode. And to people calling for a leaderboard wipe, the event is nearly over and look, you won't be a competitive clan regardless of what is removed, added etc. If you play soccer and lose 10 nil or 2 nil, the result is the same. You won't place any higher on the boards, you will still place the same, does the amount of points you lose by matter that much? It's the same result in the end.

Changes:

• Removed self damage from the Cyanex.

Yay, so now all it needs is an accuracy buff so the rounds don't fly SO far off target at 20m that they can't even home in on it anymore, AND a reload buff so you don't constantly spend more time reloading than shooting, and we might be able to make it perfectly serviceable despite it's low damage output!

Srz, I love the looks of the thing, and homing bullets are new and awesome, but this sidearm....is very hard to find any use for.

4 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Want to say I've really enjoyed the event, thankyou DE for a great new mode. And to people calling for a leaderboard wipe, the event is nearly over and look, you won't be a competitive clan regardless of what is removed, added etc. If you play soccer and lose 10 nil or 2 nil, the result is the same. You won't place any higher on the boards, you will still place the same, does the amount of points you lose by matter that much? It's the same result in the end.

Actually they want you banned and the scores removed. Which would change the leader boards...

11 minutes ago, MacKerris said:

Actually they want you banned and the scores removed. Which would change the leader boards...

You do realize there are many ways to do the event right? They will still not beat a competitive clan that simply switch to their alts. This kind of thing has occurred in pretty much every event ever, it's just what happens when you offer hardcore players a target.

4 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

You do realize there are many ways to do the event right? They will still not beat a competitive clan that simply switch to their alts. This kind of thing has occurred in pretty much every event ever, it's just what happens when you offer hardcore players a target.

Did you just say that cheaters will always cheat?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Zilchy:

Hear, hear. Oh wait... you are #16 on the leaderboard. No bias here.

5 minutes ago, Xhobract said:

Hear, hear. Oh wait... you are #16 on the leaderboard. No bias here.

And I stayed in a mission for 8.5 hrs playtesting to do it so I could help my clan strategise for their runs. So how long did you dedicate to theory crafting to help your clan out? You also don't see me shoving my score in people's faces, the only place for silly memes about it is on certain discord channels for the fun.

7 minutes ago, MacKerris said:

Did you just say that cheaters will always cheat?

No I said that some players will always find a way. Cheating is using a blatant exploit or manipulation on a software level. Neither of which are required for cheesing the event even after this patch.

Thank you guys so much again! These coming pretty quickly and I appreciate some attention Wisps way. 

Demolyst marker changes:

• Increased initial range of the attack marker from 25m to 30m.
  • The attack marker increases in range from 30m to 100m when the Demolyst is looked at by a nearby player, so that squadmates can see it without it being manually marked.

Good stuff right here. These are the kind of changes I talk about when I say you guys listen.

• Wisp Sol Gate changes:
    • Increased base Damage from 1000 to 1500.
    • Increased Ability cast to be 30% faster.
    • Restored Sol Gate’s true destructive power to go through enemies, as opposed to only hitting the first enemy and not the ones also behind it.
  • Wisp will now apply the stronger Reservoir value if another Wisp casts the same Reservoir but stronger (with the corresponding Duration). 

Okay, so.... 30% faster is that the tic rate? Or the animation. Testing myself after update. Beam weapons fire at about 12 times a second. Original Sol Gate tics at twice a second. If this is increasing tic rate that will make it tic barely 3 times in about a second, or tics every .35 seconds. It really isn't going to matter much how you change the base damage, the problem is the fire rate. 

Yay to the reservoirs! Now I can finally dump Ability Strength and not freak my entire team out.  

Fixed inability to damage Eximus enemies with Wisp’s Sol Gate in Sanctuary Onslaught.

Was it just in Sanctuary Onslaught that random Eximus units were immune? I will take your word for it.

Oh boy this is going to be scary if you are still counting Hexanon as rare on these guys. I was wondering if it was due to Hexanon counting as rare and the recent fix to increase drop rate of Hexanon wrapping the Neural Sensors up in the mix. Please make sure that we have a better than 7% chance to get Hexanon off of these relatively rare mobs. Imagine if there was a 7% chance to get Oxium off of ospreys. I have all my Hexanon farmed but please for the sake of my fellow Tenno it can't take ~20 amalgams to get 5-12 Hexanon. That's not right. 

Archived