Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.4

A ‘Fast Travel’ option has been added to the Dojo main menu to allow easy access to all Labs once completed.

This.. breaaks my heart and leaves me with little to no hope for the future of clans and dojos. 

Here is why: 

You can set a grand hall as spawn and attach to it directly all four labs and place both a treasury and trade terminal in there.  These are the literal only reasons for any members to visit the dojo on a repeat basis. Considering we already have teleport terminals this seems like gross overkill and blatant lack of respect for the hard work and creativity of clan architects and interior designers. 

Many of us who have spent tens of thousands of plat, and hundreds of hours building and decorating our dojos are greatly affected by both the neglect of dojos as a whole outside of "for masterys sake" and now this... where players used to have to learn the position of things, they were granted quick access via transport terminals which were typically not far from any clans spawn point thus nullifying the benefit and feelings that accompany having to traverse through a well decorated and creatively themed personal relay so to speak. However, now players literally dont even have to move. 

While i and many others have hoped for several years that there would be meaningful additions to our dojo to foster our individually curated communites and close knit families of fellow tenno, all we have seen is more of the same. Whats the point of decorating a dojo no one is going to see? There is no reason for players to hang out in there. No reason to gather. Even less now that they can simply 'go there' via the esc menu. 

I could simply hide the trading terminals but that would just be more of an inconvenience and counter intuitive and players would just use the bazaar or say "inv me my dojo succ" to trade partners. 

We still cannot set dojo as initial instance over landing craft. There are still no hangars or kavat/ kubrow corrals. There are still no valid multiplayer minigames like poker bowling chess. Still no customizable lunaro courts. Still no updated arenas. Still no kdrive park rooms. No benefit to us as players in missions like team buffs ala vindictus bonfire and food sharing. 

We go there trade and leave. Or we go get a bp and leave. Or we decorate our 8 floor massive space castles but players just load in and bypass all of it with fast travel. 

Please remove this.

If you want something to this effect make every terminal a fast travel point. That way we as clan leaders can "opt out" of the complete detour mode. 

Multiple tweaks to Wisp’s cloth physics to fix Syandana deformation and reduce cloth wildness. 

Now it even worse than before, because now Gaoth helmet clothes goes through her lower clothes on her back, so please revert it. She is an ethereal, her clothes should be stiff. Everything was perfectly fine before the update.

1 hour ago, PookieNumnums said:

This.. breaaks my heart and leaves me with little to no hope for the future of clans and dojos. 

Here is why: 

You can set a grand hall as spawn and attach to it directly all four labs and place both a treasury and trade terminal in there.  These are the literal only reasons for any members to visit the dojo on a repeat basis. Considering we already have teleport terminals this seems like gross overkill and blatant lack of respect for the hard work and creativity of clan architects and interior designers. 

Many of us who have spent tens of thousands of plat, and hundreds of hours building and decorating our dojos are greatly affected by both the neglect of dojos as a whole outside of "for masterys sake" and now this... where players used to have to learn the position of things, they were granted quick access via transport terminals which were typically not far from any clans spawn point thus nullifying the benefit and feelings that accompany having to traverse through a well decorated and creatively themed personal relay so to speak. However, now players literally dont even have to move. 

While i and many others have hoped for several years that there would be meaningful additions to our dojo to foster our individually curated communites and close knit families of fellow tenno, all we have seen is more of the same. Whats the point of decorating a dojo no one is going to see? There is no reason for players to hang out in there. No reason to gather. Even less now that they can simply 'go there' via the esc menu. 

I could simply hide the trading terminals but that would just be more of an inconvenience and counter intuitive and players would just use the bazaar or say "inv me my dojo succ" to trade partners. 

We still cannot set dojo as initial instance over landing craft. There are still no hangars or kavat/ kubrow corrals. There are still no valid multiplayer minigames like poker bowling chess. Still no customizable lunaro courts. Still no updated arenas. Still no kdrive park rooms. No benefit to us as players in missions like team buffs ala vindictus bonfire and food sharing. 

We go there trade and leave. Or we go get a bp and leave. Or we decorate our 8 floor massive space castles but players just load in and bypass all of it with fast travel. 

Please remove this.

If you want something to this effect make every terminal a fast travel point. That way we as clan leaders can "opt out" of the complete detour mode. 

This may not be a popular opinion but I agree 100%.

There is so much more that can be done with dojos and it feels like a step backwards.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks to your continued feedback, we are able to make a handful of much requested tweaks to the gamemode.

Please communicate with the community on the Disruption reward changes, LITERALLY the most important thing in the game right now, is this gamemode going to be awesome or pass? Completely depends on the rewards.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some Syandanas getting Energy colors mixed into their emissives.

This update broke customization of the Mithra syandana, which was perfectly fine before the patch.  The big flowy energy tails no longer take multiple colors.  Instead, they only take color from the second energy channel.  This is literally the opposite of what the "fix" was supposed to do.

hosFuih.jpg

11 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

It probably wouldn't If you actually learned how to use it. 

Check this post out. 

It's not about my knowledge of said ability. I know what I'm doing, but it feels clunky and slow, no matter how you use it.

You may disagree with me but don't try to put it as if I didn't know of some secret thing that suddenly makes it go faster.

Edit: the post you provided only goes to further my point. You can just use amprex instead of having muscle spasms with your mouse in hand while using the ability.

I think the jovian  concord ruined this game for me coz all its doing now is freezing and crashing 

and I have given up on reporting , to whom it may concern coz honestly , I doubt anyone reads the reports 

I love the game but i'm heartbroken coz I cant play for more than 5mins without the game freezing and then crashing 

So let me get this straight DE, you patch an exploit, but all those people that worked their asses off to get legitimate results, end up suffering for it? Why don't you for once stand by your words, come down hard on those that have exploited, and in so doing, you send a positive message to all those players that work hard to stay in the straight and narrow. 

I'm calling you out to do things right, and not just let things lay. Our clan has worked real hard to get where they are now, and in you not taking action, you are in essence telling us... "oh well, sucks to be you, tough luck, better luck next time!" 

Thanks for listening... or will you really even read this? 

19 hours ago, Vali said:

That's rich coming from the Gladiator's alliance who topped the Pacifism Defect / Ambulas Reborn leaderboards using exploits.

It's funny to see all these TSA / Gladiator members suddenly flooding the update post demanding reprimands after not being to top the leaderboards fast enough.

Please note: mentioning specific clans/alliances isn't a nice thing to do and usually people who do that get warnings sent out if reported. Also to quote me of all people on that is incredibly funny seeing as I was the one who got the ambulas exploiters reset! Ps. I totally hope to achieve it again here 🙂 

21 hours ago, Gorgorex said:

Amalgams from the secret room labs are different from the corpus ones you can see now in the new Disruption game mode or during normal missions in Jupiter.

Yeah, I know. They listed in sentients tab. But that is another matter. In corpus tab, right after amalgam and vapos troops (sorted by name), with similar silhouette.

10 hours ago, Wiz3rd said:

It's not about my knowledge of said ability. I know what I'm doing, but it feels clunky and slow, no matter how you use it.

You may disagree with me but don't try to put it as if I didn't know of some secret thing that suddenly makes it go faster.

Edit: the post you provided only goes to further my point. You can just use amprex instead of having muscle spasms with your mouse in hand while using the ability.

No actually

Watch the last video; he kills them faster with Sol Gate, than with amprex. I'm not disagreeing with you based on personal opinion, I'm disagreeing based on a documented fact. If your reasoning for feeling clunky is *only based on damage, then yeah you need to learn how to use it.

Yes, there actually is some "secret thing that makes it go faster" which you don't know: you can ramp up the damage faster by sweeping around with the beam, rather than just keeping it focused on a few targets. The tick counts move at a  rate of 2/s if you only leave it on one enemy, but it the count also increases when it hits a new target. So by sweeping the lazer, you're also accelerating the lazer throttle. It's in the post I linked; please watch the last video. 

Now if you just don't like to shoot a big lazer out of a portal--or move it around like you're in a rave--that's a different story. It's just what you like/dislike. 

16 hours ago, youngjdef said:

These are all awesome ideas.

Dear DE

As the event is already halfway nearing its end and still there are the "top players" who used "intended and fair" game mechanics who aren't punished for their wrong doings and finding loopholes within the game not to also mention as they will be getting a reward for said "intended and fair" game mechanics which in my honest opinion is not fair to anyone at all especially for people running clans no matter the tier and i know a bit of the comp scene but when players like these are running around and gaining insane amount of points due to those "intended and fair" game mechanics which honestly makes those who actually ran the event legit and tried to help their own clan atleast try and get to a spot and i have been basically trying out each available thing i had not to mention running even more than 10 hours and even more solo on remembering each and every possible spawn point through the entire first week and then come out these "top players" just casually cheesing it through the entire leaderboards due to the "intended and fair" game mechanics that they have found 
it would be greatly appreciated if you could look into these players and there runs and respcetively ban/restrict them from being in any other clan event or just wipe there scores entirely and i really hope you could fix those bugs that break the game mode and not focus on small things for the remaining days of the event if possible

sincerely
a dedicated warframe player since 2013 
and im sorry for my bad/gross english as its not my first or motherly language 

2 hours ago, Kuroi_ken said:

Yeah, I know. They listed in sentients tab. But that is another matter. In corpus tab, right after amalgam and vapos troops (sorted by name), with similar silhouette.

I don't seem to have such issue, every new Vapos unit has an Eximus version too, maybe that's what you are missing??

Just in case, have you verified your game files using the tool from the launcher?? (Sometimes it fixes things)

2 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

No actually

Watch the last video; he kills them faster with Sol Gate, than with amprex. I'm not disagreeing with you based on personal opinion, I'm disagreeing based on a documented fact. If your reasoning for feeling clunky is *only based on damage, then yeah you need to learn how to use it.

Yes, there actually is some "secret thing that makes it go faster" which you don't know: you can ramp up the damage faster by sweeping around with the beam, rather than just keeping it focused on a few targets. The tick counts move at a  rate of 2/s if you only leave it on one enemy, but it the count also increases when it hits a new target. So by sweeping the lazer, you're also accelerating the lazer throttle. It's in the post I linked; please watch the last video. 

Now if you just don't like to shoot a big lazer out of a portal--or move it around like you're in a rave--that's a different story. It's just what you like/dislike. 

I know about the thing you're describing.

Shaking your mouse doesn't speed the tick rate up, only makes the damage numbers bigger, which I never said you couldn't do.

And no, I don't gauge how good an ability is by it's damage potential but rather how it feels. Sol Gate feels bad to use. Simple as that.

Archived