Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will rapolyst mods ever be tradable?

Educated_Beast

I hope not. I like the fact the boss has to be run more than a few times to "complete" its drop table. I don't see anything wrong with restricting trading on these mods.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

I just completed wisp (took 32 runs with all bugs) and still missing the one mod I actually wanted (for ripkas).  

I thought I'd just buy it because I'm burned out on this mission but to my surprise, I cannot.  

Will these mods ever be tradable?  

Interesting. I had everything BUT ripkas in 7 runs. I've ran it about 20 more times and still no ripkas. Can anyone confirm getting it? I know Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, anti-grav, Odomedic seem to be missing from the enemy tables as well. So now im questioning how much time i've wasted if ripkas were never there to begin with.

Edited by Firetempest

23 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I hope not. I like the fact the boss has to be run more than a few times to "complete" its drop table. I don't see anything wrong with restricting trading on these mods.

A few is 3.  I've completed 32 not counting all the bugs where it failed.  I'd much rather just buy it like you can buy every other mod in game with exception of prime chamber.  

These are gimmicks, we can actually buy very good mods.  

I also think drop tables are jacked, blue prints and chasis drop way to much.  I also have a ton of the javlok mod.

A few is 3.  I've completed 32 not counting all the bugs where it failed.  I'd much rather just buy it like you can buy every other mod in game with exception of prime chamber.  This way players that enjoy node can make plat and players that don't (or tired) can be done with it already.

These are gimmick mods, we can actually buy very good mods already.  

I also think drop tables are jacked, blue prints and chasis drop way to much.  I also have a ton of the javlok mod.

Edited by Educated_Beast
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

Interesting. I had everything BUT ripkas in 7 runs. I've ran it about 20 more times and still no ripkas. Can anyone confirm getting it? I know Kavat's Grace, Gale Kick, anti-grav, Odomedic seem to be missing from the enemy tables as well. So now im questioning how much time i've wasted if ripkas were never there to begin with.

yea i got 2 amalgam ripkas in about 8 runs

Don't know about them becoming tradable or not but that's how RNG is sometimes.

Took me about 36 runs to get everything only because the Javlok mod, the only mod I actually wanted, was the last drop I got.

I never tried trading them but if they are not tradable then thats bs, when you can trade umbral mods which are quest only and not these, they are kidna easy to get but rng is a *error* but having them untradable is pointless

10 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I never tried trading them but if they are not tradable then thats bs, when you can trade umbral mods which are quest only and not these, they are kidna easy to get but rng is a *error* but having them untradable is pointless

you cant trade umbral mods

1 minute ago, Talinthis said:

Oh, I though you could it has a tax on wiki and some people in trade chat looking to buy. its confusing kinda. but still need to trade amalgam mods at leats the rope-something-yst amalgam drops

Il y a 1 heure, Talinthis a dit :

i do, havent traded yet since the change though. why?

Just making sure, I've run into many trade complaints since the 2FA change. Not sure why the amalgam mods wouldn't be tradeable but he, i don't mind to be honest. Either way is fine for me. 

2 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Just making sure, I've run into many trade complaints since the 2FA change. Not sure why the amalgam mods wouldn't be tradeable but he, i don't mind to be honest. Either way is fine for me. 

oh, i dont know about the amalgam ones. the first ones you got from the event you couldnt, these ones im not sure. the dude i responded to said umbral could be, which was incorrect.

5 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I just completed wisp (took 32 runs with all bugs) and still missing the one mod I actually wanted (for ripkas).  

I thought I'd just buy it because I'm burned out on this mission but to my surprise, I cannot.  

Will these mods ever be tradable?  

Well, when it does happen, hit me up.  I have 3 spares.

5 hours ago, Talinthis said:

Umbral mods also currently don't drop from anything in the game. '

I suspect that when they do start dropping from actual things they will probably shift them into being tradeable if for nothing more than for consistency. 

Edited by Oreades

These mods are posed to be tradeable.  ppl shouldn't say it shouldn't be tradeable because they are special mods, not all mods that was in during the vent shouldn't be a permanent keep away mods like the event "Acolyte event".  At the time being the dev need pop open bug forum which the bug should fall under so the mess would be solved. 

15 hours ago, bibmobello said:

They are too easy to farm, even if they are tradable how much can they worth? 1 or 2 plat?

They are not easy to farm for everyone.  I have a huge surplus of javlok (like 12 now) and close to 40 completed runs, not including bugs that didn't complete.  

I'd pay 10p right now to be done with it and I'm sure someone who couldn't get javlok would buy one of mine for 10p.

No reason to keep these trade locked.  Event mods, sure.  But why mods that drop from a boss?