Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo in the index

Adreankael

Ok I don't know what to do here. I pick up energy just fine but I can't find ANY ammo drops in the index. I'm trying to complete the glast gambit but I can't I run out of ammo by turn three no matter what weapon I use. I've run all over the map looking for ammo like 15 times so far. Yes that's over 1.5 million credit's I've wasted. I'm about to say screw it an just go back to a different game. I'm that frustrated. I've spent over 200 bucks in the past 30 days or so on this game. Is it time to do a charge back? I feel like it maybe.

Do ammo spawns happen in the index? Do the enemies drop ammo? If the answer to these questions are no then yea I'm done. If the index is an endless spawn mission what sort of brain dead moron does it take to limit ammo there? The kind of moron who won't be getting ANY of my money. I'm that frustrated by this.

Ammo is a pick up just like orbs... on the smaller map its on top of the goal rooms and on the sides. The larger one is next to the goals, around the edge and on either end of the hallway in the middle. They are white little ammo crates. Normally in pairs. If you need help I can help you later since your on PC.

Edited by Zelmen

there's Ammo nearby all of the Health/Energy pickup spots. they'll be within eyesight of all of them.
they're white Omni boxes, like the one you see in Simulation. each pickup spot has 2 of them, each Omni pickup is like uh... 10-20% of your total Ammo Pool.

though i don't feel like casually threatening to commit a crime (chargebacks) is acceptable in any situation save when a crime has been committed against you first.
perhaps you should rethink about whether you state the potential of knowingly committing fraud.

8 minutes ago, taiiat said:

though i don't feel like casually threatening to commit a crime (chargebacks) is acceptable in any situation save when a crime has been committed against you first.
perhaps you should rethink about whether you state the potential of knowingly committing fraud.

Charge backs aren't a crime. My CC allows me to charge back any charge I'm not satisfied with. Up to 60 days after the charge date.

I would think more about accusing someone of a crime when the only crime is your ignorance.

Edited by Adreankael