Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plaguewalkers (OOC)

(PSN)Razor9045

1 hour ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

What do you think about recruiting more people for the roleplay?

I'm interested!  However I think it would be awkward at the moment, unless we made one of the recruits an old military friend of Zach's, or something.  Otherwise we certainly can, but should probably wait till they leave the building.  If need be, I can always work that into the story. 😉

20 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Alright. I believe we will have a long time before we will have to worry about new recruits. So should I start the recruitment and we wait or not yet?

Not yet.  Doesn't seem like anyone's interested atm.  And if they are, we can always work them into the story. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Joshua is going to be a frame, a complete one. He is going to a Mesa, but with a twist. Also, I am trying to decide if he will go down a villain or hero road 

That's weird, Mesa is a female frame.  And what do you mean by complete?  Will he be like Hayden Tenno?  Also, please don't make him a villain.  We're already so few in players, it'd just make the story harder than it has to be, plus I was hoping him and Zach could team up as a Warframe duo.

3 hours ago, Gamer4Christ said:

That's weird, Mesa is a female frame.  And what do you mean by complete?  Will he be like Hayden Tenno?  Also, please don't make him a villain.  We're already so few in players, it'd just make the story harder than it has to be, plus I was hoping him and Zach could team up as a Warframe duo.

Nothing is set in stone yet. I’m happy to hear suggestions for other frames he could become. As for complete, i mean completely transformed.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Razor9045 said:

Nothing is set in stone yet. I’m happy to hear suggestions for other frames he could become. As for complete, i mean completely transformed.

That's kind of a bummer.  I was hoping he could be like Hayden, where he gains his Warframe look through the suit, rather than actual transformation.  That's what I planned on doing with Zach later on in the story.

By the way, any idea on how we can turn the story to having them head over to that lab the military group is looking for?  I was hoping we could get the upgrades and such from there.