Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

Changes:

• Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Further fixes towards your Warframe teleporting to last Operator position when falling out of the map during the Ropalolyst fight which resulted in a constant fade-in/fade-out black screen. We are working on an additional fix that we aim to ship tomorrow.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to Donate Hexenon to the Clan Vault.
  • Fixed the Komorex’s Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Unity Planter not displaying properly in its Market diorama.
  • Fixed missing collision on the Terra Auto Turrets in Orb Vallis.

Thank you for the hotfix.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

Nice.

Any chance the Eximus scans in the codex could be reduced to 3 for consistency?

Spoiler

41ff3d57e117fed83fbf1ee11c824cb4.jpg

Also, the Plains of Eidolon Conservation scans are completely bugged now (showing incomplete even if scanned) 😞 .

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

Thanks for the hotfix. Just chiming in to say I agree with the other players advocating a leaderboards wipe. I had absolutely no clue about the negative damage bug, and I was just astonished at the top scores I was seeing in the leaderboards, now it all makes sense. Keeping these fraudulent scores would be an insult to everyone else who put in honest effort.

Also, from last hotfix:

Are there any plans to give Wisp floating animations when using melee/aiming/crouching instead of making her walk on stubs?

Ambient Occlusion is still greyed out in my display settings in options.

After Jovian Concord Update i start my Warframe, there's no in-game audio it's just full silence. I'd Verify and Optimize the Cache and Restart the game 3x but it's still Silence. I'd tried to update my windows 10 and update all my drivers and it's doesn't work. Plss it's really ruined my gaming experience... Can someone help me to solve this? 

6 minutes ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

nightwave wasn't meant to be a constant thing, it was implemented as a "between bigger things" thing to keep us busy. There's going to be gaps between seasons, thats not got anything to do with "punishing pc players"

Archived