[DE]Rebecca

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

Pog

Posted (edited)

Sepfhan Nikanas still do not work with the Amalgam Daikyu mod.

WIsps Sol Gate damage is still horrendous for its energy cost even without accounting for the cost of the 3 reservoirs that are essentially mandatory. Add mod scaling. Triple the beam width. Double the tick rate. REMOVE RAMP UP PER ENEMY. 300 energy and a 300% power strength build, the thing can't even kill 6 lv 100 corrupted heavy gunners.

Edited by ADirtyMonk
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can we actually start banning people for blatantly using exploits whenever an event comes around and wipe those leaderboard scores ... It's always gonna happen if they know there is no consequence,

They will start punishing people one they get a system in place to identify them. Fact we can now see personal scores likely means they're working on a system to track that, afterwards they'll need to figure out what kind of score is irregular, then punish.

• Applause 1

à l’instant, Julian_Skies a dit :

They will start punishing people one they get a system in place to identify them. Fact we can now see personal scores likely means they're working on a system to track that, afterwards they'll need to figure out what kind of score is irregular, then punish.

This not the first time or the last time this happens. Always the same story with clan events.

• Like 3

Remember Zenith bug!   Make it instant switchable, and reload without taking the disc back!  Make Zenith Great again!   😄 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can we actually start banning people for blatantly using exploits whenever an event comes around and wipe those leaderboard scores ... It's always gonna happen if they know there is no consequence,

Maybe not ban, but at least like a week suspension or something.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)
Только что, .cat сказал:

Thank you for the update, also vipe leaderboard.

so we won't see that you and your clan are cheaters?

Только что, Vitalis_Inamorta сказал:

Maybe not ban, but at least like a week suspension or something.

wiping leaderboards and suspension for the end of operation would be fine.

Edited by AnarchyChan
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 7

Is it me or should mag's visor energy change depending on my energy color? Because when I try on different energy colors the visor energy changes but when I leave the appearance it goes back to that blue color...

1 minute ago, HellfireDaemon said:

nightwave wasn't meant to be a constant thing, it was implemented as a "between bigger things" thing to keep us busy. There's going to be gaps between seasons, thats not got anything to do with "punishing pc players"

Then why take alerts out? Nightwave was pushed to be a easier and consistent way to obtain stuff besides alert, not "something to keep us busy"

Its vital to part of the gameplay, as there are more then 20 things, including the new AURA FORMA that needs nitain.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

is it really hard decision to reset leaderboard?

no one will blame you or be sad bcos everyone knows that the whole list is full of cheaters who dnd deserve to be there in first place 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

Thanks for the fix! :satisfied:

Could you also look into the pet energy color again? They still have the incorrect color when on missions with other players and when previewing armor.

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)

And it is still not possible to forma the  I·  polarity in Venari - can you please fix it 

And the Venari eye color is not the same color you have on Khora 

Edited by Demian_DeVile

Nyx can't seem to self damage her absorb unless she is host. My Castanas are sad 😥

Would really like to see a reliable way of getting Nitain Extract added to help with building the Wisp System, which requires 2 nitain extract. The only two ways of reliably getting them (alerts and Nightwave) are gone at the moment, so Nitain can only be gotten from a rare drop on Orokin stuff and Kuva extermination (i think?). This seems like a large oversight in that a necessary resource in crafting the brand new Frame is extremely difficult to get right now...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Neat but can i just say, is there any chance you can lower the requirement for the glaxion? i am in a clan with one other person and we could barley get to 1000, not only that but my friend is barley on so its just me trying and i suck. I even tried a few different teams of public matches, and the best we could do was 2200. I cant be the only one this is hard for. i dont really care about the trophy for the dojo, i just want the weapons.

I know it is rediculus to ask to change something cause i suck at it, and if i am in the minority here ill just keep tryin to "get good", but if there is anyone else who feels like i do then maybe think about making the glaxion 2000?

• Woah 2

15 minutes ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

hmmmm,there was a Gift last Friday with 10 nitains that lasted not 1 but 2 DAYS! They had the opportunity so dont use excuses!

• Like 3
  • Woah 1

Gale Kick and those other few mods are still not dropping though?