Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Ever since the main update TAA gets turned off and never saves after I turn it on "confirm" and reopen the game.

-- I have to change sharpness for TAA and confirm it every time to for it to be applied - but the it never saves it,

49 minutes ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix. Just chiming in to say I agree with the other players advocating a leaderboards wipe. I had absolutely no clue about the negative damage bug, and I was just astonished at the top scores I was seeing in the leaderboards, now it all makes sense. Keeping these fraudulent scores would be an insult to everyone else who put in honest effort.

The player asking for a leaderboard wipe is called ".cat". Check the leaderboards, they are the top scorer. You just got bamboozled by the exploiter

36 minutes ago, Warrior-EN- said:

hmmmm,there was a Gift last Friday with 10 nitains that lasted not 1 but 2 DAYS! They had the opportunity so dont use excuses!

I agree, I think it would be nice if NW 2 wasnt ready to continue season 1, if this system is supposed to replace alerts then a one time alert for people who may not have had the chance to be on isnt going to solve that problem nor help players that sign up each day after. That would allow them to finalize whatever while also allowing players to get what they need, I know it was also mentioned to give players a break but if they want a break from NW they can simply not play NW and still catch up due to the changes coming in NW2. Either way or another way there should be a solution besides one alert especially if it will continue with a break between seasons.

That's not enough on the hotfix list. It's been 4 days since the last hotfix and over 80 issues have risen up via the megathread and all we get is an 8mb fix for menial things? 

I suggest checking on the megathread or having at least an unpaid intern go through it for you. 

All those hot fixes and  still my game freezes then crashes ,can't level up my gear , can't do survivals , can't play for more than  5min without the game freezing and then crashing . I dont know how many times I have reported this , the game freezing and then crashing , I dont know if its my chipset , but it was playing well before the update , so who knows , maybe something went wrong somewhere ?

42 minutes ago, Balistica said:

Being able to get Nitain in big bursts as opposed to logging in 4 times a day is a better system.  The old system was worse, and it disproportionately punished people who didn't play nonstop.  I've made more Nitain in nightwave and alerts than I have in a while.

I do think this system is much better but I also think they need to consider an alternative way for people to get nitain and aura mods during the lull between seasons, one alert isnt enough simply because some werent on and others may have just joined especially when NW made nitain/aura mods so obtainable whereas the old alert system did not. Other than that I have no complaint towards NW I think it was a great improvement though I know some would disagree.

1 hour ago, RyanCooper101 said:

You can't sell or trade those, they are quest specific, there's no way you could've gotten rid of them

While true... it would be nice to have more than one copy of them, so that I can have an unranked, midranked and/or fully ranked version.

39 minutes ago, SaviousxFaythe said:

On Sol Gate though you are aware that most of time you are going to have the motes active + the haste mote actually grants corrosive procs to the beam, thus i actually see no reason for all that stuff to be added, as for the ramp up they just granted it the ability to have what is essentially punch through so it goes through pretty much any enemy it passes barring walls so...yeah..no need to actually remove said ramp up. If you are not running primed flow then I honestly don't know what to tell you other than meh its not honestly my fault.

The status chance is not given. Even if you get a 100% status chance that is at most 2 corrosive procs a second which is mediocre armor stripping at best. Compare that to pretty much every other continuous weapon like cycron, gaze chambers, etc that has very fast fire rate and high status chance then Sol Gate's stats just looks strange. 

The beam is also one enemy wide at best so unless you run into a group of perfectly lined up enemies that stay perfectly lined up, which never happens except if you turn off AI in the simulacrum, you will still have to ramp up multiple times per fight which lowers DPS by a lot since the AI likes to run around like headless chickens.

Both Sol Gate's current damage per second and total damage output is horrendous for the energy cost. Do a comparison test with Peacemakers, Exalted Blade, other exalted weapons, even the generic status shotguns or bleed snipers and Sol Gate simply cannot keep up.

Lastly, DE still also have not addressed the fact that Sol Gate cannot reliably strike weak spots or headshot. Enemies like Nox and many bosses may as well be completely invincible despite being shot with the #*!%ing sun.

Can we get Lotus's face back into a window on screen for the continuous dialogue? Covering over half the screen for the majority of the mission is highly annoying. I'd rather play nodes where I can actually see what's going on decently

2 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

Still not fixed:

In testing I've done what seems to be happening is the energy conversion 'charge' is taken by the cast, but not applied to the bonus, which is odd. Getting the bonus again after losing the buff and then going over the mote gives the proper amount. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. BTW Pax Bolt also has the same issue with Wisp's motes.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

Changes:

• Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Further fixes towards your Warframe teleporting to last Operator position when falling out of the map during the Ropalolyst fight which resulted in a constant fade-in/fade-out black screen. We are working on an additional fix that we aim to ship tomorrow.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to Donate Hexenon to the Clan Vault.
  • Fixed the Komorex’s Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Unity Planter not displaying properly in its Market diorama.
  • Fixed missing collision on the Terra Auto Turrets in Orb Vallis.

cyanex needs a buff. it has too many drawbacks. tiny mag, long reload, slow fire rate and the wild inaccurracy that makes it look and feel awkward to use despite the homing. not to mention its low dmg as well. please at least pick 1 or 2 stats and buff.

i love that it feels a bit like halos needler, so i would pick fire rate and mag size to buff. and id love to have a short explosion delay (like the needler) if we can gives cyanex further buffs:)

Archived