Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Moko said:

Why take Nightwave out when the next one wasnt ready? At least extend the old nightwave season!

Wisp needs Nitains and its getting really akward telling new players they cant obtain any auras becase the nightwave "finished"

Nightwave didnt really needed to be on sync on all plataforms, not by a long shot, don't punish PC players for console limitations and delays please.

All of this. It's an ambitious take and I can appreciate that, but it has proven more detrimental than beneficial to the overall game experience.

2 hours ago, Risto_kuy said:

After Jovian Concord Update i start my Warframe, there's no in-game audio it's just full silence. I'd Verify and Optimize the Cache and Restart the game 3x but it's still Silence. I'd tried to update my windows 10 and update all my drivers and it's doesn't work. Plss it's really ruined my gaming experience... Can someone help me to solve this? 

Mine done that also i had to change the "Select Audio Output Device" in the audio tab in the options, i have been fine since doing so. Hopefully that helps.

2 hours ago, HellfireDaemon said:

nightwave wasn't meant to be a constant thing, it was implemented as a "between bigger things" thing to keep us busy. There's going to be gaps between seasons, thats not got anything to do with "punishing pc players"

Except that Nightwave was described as a (supposedly better) replacement for alerts, and not only is it a poor replacement (with only about 1/3 the reward frequency), it is now missing. When you talk something up as a more reliable replacement generally you should actually aim for greater reliability. This gap isn't doing wonders for player perception of nightwaves as more reliable.

What the current system lacks: 

• Reliability: Missing a time limited mission with an Alert-only reward means waiting for it to rotate back into the live Alerts, at which time you may not be available (work, school, walking the dog, sleep, you know, the important stuff!). 
    • Creates roadblocks to earning some of the essentials for new players (ex: Aura Mods), and general required crafting resources (ex: Nitain). 
    • This has also created dependencies on the Warframe Alerts Twitter accounts and other third party apps that track Alert status that pulls you out of the game. 

~DEDanielle

Between this and the recent loot ability nerf it really looks like some of the DE staff don't understand how soul draining the grind in this game is.

51 minutes ago, Casardis said:

All of this. It's an ambitious take and I can appreciate that, but it has proven more detrimental than beneficial to the overall game experience.

I wouldnt mind having 2 or 3 weeks with the same challenges if DE said: hey we need some more time for Season 2, take your time DE, we wont mind having more time for people to get the rewards, Warframe is a content game, just taking content away hurts the game and the players, I've made this post after a friend uninstalled the game because it has been almost 2 weeks he can't get a single Nitain

1 minute ago, Moko said:

I wouldnt mind having 2 or 3 weeks with the same challenges if DE said: hey we need some more time for Season 2, take your time DE, we wont mind having more time for people to get the rewards, Warframe is a content game, just taking content away hurts the game and the players, I've made this post after a friend uninstalled the game because it has been almost 2 weeks he can't get a single Nitain

Now i do understand that the game is RNG based. but that's basically what the game is kinda around. You gather materials to build things. There are times where you'll be very lucky and times where you aren't so lucky. But I do give my sincere condolences to a fallen Tenno 
F to pay respects

3 hours ago, HellfireDaemon said:

nightwave wasn't meant to be a constant thing, it was implemented as a "between bigger things" thing to keep us busy. There's going to be gaps between seasons, thats not got anything to do with "punishing pc players"

the point is that new players cant get nitain. how are progressing players supposed to build new warframes without ANY source of nitain barring things like the occasional plains bounty or extremely rare cache rewards.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.5

Changes:

• Operation: Hostile Mergers Endurance score stat is now displayed in the Player/Clan Profile > Stats.

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Further fixes towards your Warframe teleporting to last Operator position when falling out of the map during the Ropalolyst fight which resulted in a constant fade-in/fade-out black screen. We are working on an additional fix that we aim to ship tomorrow.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to Donate Hexenon to the Clan Vault.
  • Fixed the Komorex’s Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Unity Planter not displaying properly in its Market diorama.
  • Fixed missing collision on the Terra Auto Turrets in Orb Vallis.

Mm... yet no reversing the loot nerf or the weapon nerfing. Honestly here, we need NO nerfing of weapons, despite what many salt-happy haters say about "x weapon is too powerful! nerf it!" What we need is proper balancing of weapons and enemies.

The developers should going forward (and hindsight being 20/20 should have in the past), have an in-between Nightwave Episodes system. People need Nitan, auras, and potatoes. Doing a gift of the Lotus isn't good enough, especially if players aren't around for it. I learned this early on in Group Projects and devs need a reminder of this: Never, ever count on your ability to produce new content on schedule.

Always have a fallback plan in place, filler content, or a contingency in case things fail to materialize on time. Because most of the time they will. Remember that people will appreciate quality over quantity, but only if they stick around to see the final product.

Feeling like your progression is dead-ended is a quick way to get some folks to quit. That's why progression needs to feel like it's slowing down between episodes, even hands & knees crawling slow, but never outright stopped.

4 hours ago, HellfireDaemon said:

If it wasnt meant to be permanent they could give us back alerts in the down time so players can get the stuff that they will need. Like nitain.

5 hours ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can we actually start banning people for blatantly using exploits whenever an event comes around and wipe those leaderboard scores ... It's always gonna happen if they know there is no consequence,

I don't think you need to ban those people - just highlight their "high scores" as targets to deride and mock. Put a clown symbol next to their names on the leaderboard or whatnot and give their number to the next closest legit player. I'll bet that 9/10ths of exploiters will cease this practice once they become targets for ridicule.

3 hours ago, BigTimeGamer1 said:

Mine done that also i had to change the "Select Audio Output Device" in the audio tab in the options, i have been fine since doing so. Hopefully that helps.

Done that already ,but still silenced HUHUHU....

Archived