The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafting Times Of Clan Tech Is Getting Ridiculous

Duralumin

So I come back from a 2 week break and I see this:

4v6ay.jpg

Dual Ichor takes 6 DAYS TO CRAFT FROM SCRATCH. 5 days to build the Mutagen Masses (since each one takes 12 hours to craft) and 1 day to craft the weapon itself.

I fail to see how that is okay in ANY WAY unless the weapon is guaranteed to 1-hit level 80 Ancients with a basic attack.

Allow us to craft multiple duplicate items at the same time already. Anywhere over three days in the first place is stupidly long, even for end-game weapons.

And before people go "but 'endgame' weapons are super powerful, they are supposed to take long to build and you shoudl already have 1000 mutagen masses already and blah blah blah blah".

There's catering to +200 hour players with moderately lengthy grinding and Void missions, but then there is waiting nearly a week of your life for something that you're not guaranteed to like, nor is the weapon guaranteed to be powerful.

Edited by Duralumin

So I come back from a 2 week break and I see this:

4v6ay.jpg

Dual Ichor takes 6 DAYS TO CRAFT FROM SCRATCH. 5 days to build the Mutagen Masses (since each one takes 12 hours to craft) and 1 day to craft the weapon itself.

I fail to see how that is okay in ANY WAY unless the weapon is guaranteed to 1-hit level 80 Ancients with a basic attack.

Allow us to craft multiple duplicate items at the same time already. Anywhere over three days in the first place is stupidly long, even for end-game weapons.

And before people go "but 'endgame' weapons are super powerful, they are supposed to take long to build and you shoudl already have 1000 mutagen masses already and blah blah blah blah".

There's catering to +200 hour players with moderately lengthy grinding and Void missions, but then there is waiting nearly a week of your life for something that you're not guaranteed to like, nor is the weapon guaranteed to be powerful.

you-are-awesome-gif.gif

i have heard a lot of mixed feeling about the Dual Ichor as well... my masses are almost done their long crafting, but i am not sure if they will change the required amount of masses OR if Ichor is worth getting. I am an avid Orthos Prime/Fang prime wielder so it is really worrisome if i can actually use the Ichor for more then just 'something different' then go back to my other melee...

EDIT: oh just thought of an interesting idea as a Buff for Ichor. Jump melee creates poison cloud around user dealing DoT lasting a couple seconds.

Edited by OvAeons

I dunno why DE hasn´t done this yet.. oh yes its because they keep releasing content and not improving what they already have.. shame.

The main issue I find with the obscenely high amount of research mats required is the very issue you are advocating for. The inability to build multiple things at the same time is quite a frustrating one. I can handle a 24 hour build time, but not when I have to wait for several individual 24 hour builds.

Excellent. Now the SYNAPSE takes the cake, with 11 Mutagen Masses (5 days, 12 hours of build time), three forma and 30k salvage.

It takes nearly a week to build this from scratch.

This has gone beyond ridiculous. This is so ridiculous that it has transcended our mortal ideals and entered a new plane of ridiculosity.

Also I am highly annoyed at the crafting costs. For Infested weapons, the Dual Ichor and the Synapse STILL don't use Nano Spores.

Edited by Duralumin