Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas to clean up the leaderboard without ruining people's hard work

Midas

Just now, MagPrime said:

Ah, that's what I thought.

I actually addressed that in the post you initially quoted;

Personally, pushing for the Dojo/Simaris access to the event.  

Yeh, we think alike. And I'd like that too. It's been a pretty decent event to be honest, I like this new mode. 

Just now, Zilchy said:

Yeh, we think alike. And I'd like that too. It's been a pretty decent event to be honest, I like this new mode. 

Oh man, I love this mode.  Players influencing rewards through effort?  Hek yes.

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Oh man, I love this mode.  Players influencing rewards through effort?  Hek yes.

Doesn't stop people complaining about leaderboards as usual though. You've been around long enough, this stuff happens everytime lol. Might have to consider making a video after the event so people can realise high scores are achievable without exploits by understanding game mechanics instead.

Just now, Zilchy said:

Doesn't stop people complaining about leaderboards as usual though. You've been around long enough, this stuff happens everytime lol. Might have to consider making a video after the event so people can realise high scores are achievable without exploits by understanding game mechanics instead.

Understanding game mechanics?  Madman!  Next you'll expect people to experiment with builds and stop sniffing YouTubers armpits for the most current meta. 

1 minute ago, Zilchy said:

HAHAHAHAHA You know it! 😄

tbh if I had the set up, I would do some videos.  I'm in some of the Warframe facebook groups, been seeing some interesting set ups there that I'm itching to try.

Just now, MagPrime said:

tbh if I had the set up, I would do some videos.  I'm in some of the Warframe facebook groups, been seeing some interesting set ups there that I'm itching to try.

Yeh there's been a lot of theory crafting over this event, some pretty cool strats surfaced. I think 2nd day I was able to do 30k solo without difficulty and the more we did the event, the more we figured out.

Just now, Zilchy said:

Yeh there's been a lot of theory crafting over this event, some pretty cool strats surfaced. I think 2nd day I was able to do 30k solo without difficulty and the more we did the event, the more we figured out.

I'm running a laptop that barely meets requirements, I spend more time playing the game in slideshow mode than anything else, it is beyond aggravating that I have the skills and equipment to do the same but, the lag makes it impossible for me.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

I'm running a laptop that barely meets requirements, I spend more time playing the game in slideshow mode than anything else, it is beyond aggravating that I have the skills and equipment to do the same but, the lag makes it impossible for me.

Ouch, I feel your pain mate 😞

3 hours ago, Midas said:

only rev reave and immunity can do that, however the enemy accuracy is so high that once you get dispelled = dead.

Nope. His skills don't seem to affect demolysts. I've tried on day 1.

The worst part of all is every event its the same exploiters from the same clans who get their names at the very top. Every single damn time its always the same cheaters. It well known now that one of those guilds up at top has been proven cheats time and time again. 

I think they should perma ban em and shame their clans by renaming them to "Dirty rotten exploiters" 

No one is afraid to exploit because DE is to lenient with swinging their all mighty ban-hammer. They only ban people for sharing exploits with video's, selling bad plat and making fun of Nezha. Rest is all fair game it seems.