Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more NW and No more Alerts

9 minutes ago, sinosamba said:

I would add Kuva, which is the currency for the Riven RNG rolls. So it finances a "rolling lootbox". But it's also moderately easy to farm.

If we're doing that, we have to add BP's and Mods to currency as well, because we can sell the BP's for credits, and the mods for Endo and credits. 

Not to mention pet imprints, you can sell those for plat, and statues, stars, built gems, built ore, Prime parts, invasions weapon parts...

Edited by MagPrime

10 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

DE can submit a build to the certification process at any time, and the duration it takes to make it through cert varies.  If DE was monitoring feedback as closely as they claimed, there wouldn't have been a gap.  The changes they said they were making are reletively minor; changing how many sculptures to fill, how many bounties to run, how long the Survival goes, removing the friend/clanmate requirement, with an addition of a few other challenges.  DE made the announcement of their intent to make the changes, what, two Devstreams ago?

They've mismanaged the timing, at the very least, and it's causing a lot of frustration for veteran and new players alike. 

While I do wish Series 2 started as soon as Series 1 ended, without any sort of break from Nightwave I know I'd be burned out by the time Series 4 came out. I believe that's their intention, regardless of how it's received.

Though I do agree that the issue of Auras and Nitain does need to be addressed by more than a single Gift of the Lotus alert. Nothing else from the Nightwave shop is anywhere near as essential as those.

1 minute ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

While I do wish Series 2 started as soon as Series 1 ended, without any sort of break from Nightwave I know I'd be burned out by the time Series 4 came out. I believe that's their intention, regardless of how it's received.

Though I do agree that the issue of Auras and Nitain does need to be addressed by more than a single Gift of the Lotus alert. Nothing else from the Nightwave shop is anywhere near as essential as those.

With the catch up mechanic they discussed, why would you burn yourself out?  You'd be able to continue doing it at your own pace and never deal with the negatives beyond putting the time in. 

But, yeah.  They seriously let the community down with how this has been handled. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Auras

With the removal of both ways to obtain auras like steel charge and corrosive projection, DE has made trade-frame officially detrimental to frame mod/strength progression.

Big oof there. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

With the removal of both ways to obtain auras like steel charge and corrosive projection, DE has made trade-frame officially detrimental to frame mod/strength progressive. Big oof there. 

I think the only ones we can actually farm right now are...Silver Grove auras and the Nox Toxin Resistance one.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I mean RIP anyone who wants to build Wukong or Ivara let alone Amesha. Lol S#&$ one could probably play trade-frame and buy both those frames with plat before farming all the Nitain they will need to build them. 

Anyone care todo the math on how long it would take to farm enough Nitain to build Wukong and Ivara? 

How many times over the last 3 years have I said this?  

Creds should be exchangeable till the next NW season.

And alert-like mission to get nitain should fill the gap between seasons.

Although sabotage still has the chance to get it, but you know, RNG is garbage, and it makes GD filled with garbage posts.

Might just be trying to promote 
"Free now....Plat purchase between seasons, though"?  Might be trying to get people to spend a bit more BECAUSE of the plat hording with rivens, and they might be needing to boost sales a bit?  Not so much out of greed, but more necessity to show sales activity to their investors.

Warframe is a game that makes it VERY easy NOT to pay a dime....and, since they don't run ads or anything, that's tough to monetize.  Therefore, they might be just trying to create a system by where you can still grind for free "most" of the time, but for a few short weeks between seasons, it incentivises plat purchases.

That being said, everybody will eventually have Nitain to spare.  Y'all get to that point. I have 70, myself, so I'm not too worried unless some Vauban Umbra comes along, lol.

In all honesty, they GAVE us 10 Nitain just this past week.  I'm sure they'll work it out.   It's a tough balance to provide high value at NO cost, and still keep the lights on.  Give 'em time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Taishin_Ishu said:

Might just be trying to promote 
"Free now....Plat purchase between seasons, though"?  Might be trying to get people to spend a bit more BECAUSE of the plat hording with rivens, and they might be needing to boost sales a bit?  Not so much out of greed, but more necessity to show sales activity to their investors.

Warframe is a game that makes it VERY easy NOT to pay a dime....and, since they don't run ads or anything, that's tough to monetize.  Therefore, they might be just trying to create a system by where you can still grind for free "most" of the time, but for a few short weeks between seasons, it incentivises plat purchases.

That being said, everybody will eventually have Nitain to spare.  Y'all get to that point. I have 70, myself, so I'm not too worried unless some Vauban Umbra comes along, lol.

In all honesty, they GAVE us 10 Nitain just this past week.  I'm sure they'll work it out.   It's a tough balance to provide high value at NO cost, and still keep the lights on.  Give 'em time.

Funny enough we now have sentient/corpus hybrids Vauban is a corpus hunter (if you'ven't seen his trailer watch it as its pretty neat) and Umbra is the Sentient Slayer frame, I wouldn't find it too far fetched for there to be a Vauban Umbra. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Gamma___OG said:

Funny enough we now have sentient/corpus hybrids Vauban is a corpus hunter (if you'ven't seen his trailer watch it as its pretty neat) and Umbra is the Sentient Slayer frame, I wouldn't find it too far fetched for there to be a Vauban Umbra. 

Well, I was jk but...now that you mention it... lol!

16 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

If so, do I win?

Nitain.png

Wow WTF  you have more than me, I only have like somewhere between 190 and 200 Nitain.

I have a thread up about this exact problem.

Sure, it might not be a problem for long-time/veteran/boosted players; however, there still are, and always will be, a plethora of players that need those currently unobtainable 'alert' items

• Like 1

Just now, Zentimental said:

I have a thread up about this exact problem.

Sure, it might not be a problem for long-time/veteran/boosted players; however, there still are, and always will be, a plethora of players that need those currently unobtainable 'alert' items

Nah, it's a problem for them too.  A few vets I know weren't able to make it through NW due to work, family or schooling, and are currently behind on building things just like everyone else. 

5 hours ago, AreaneR. said:

A poorly executed event for those that completed all stages in time,since you can't farm Wolf Creds anymore after reaching rank 30.

And now that the event has ended,where are alerts? This has already been a noted issue in the past and the only solution was Gift of the Lotus alert.

Have Alerts totally been removed from the game ?

Each level after 30 was a prestige level that awarded 15 wolf credits.

1.  I doubt you actually care, seeing your profile

2. DE did put up a two day alert for 10 Nitain, which is more than the weekly "dose"

3. This is a new, until now, unnoticed issue

Резултат с изображение за beat a dead horse

How do everyone always need nitain, is my Kavat the only requiring only credits?

6 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

No more alt helms, No more auras (95% of them anyway) and let's be real here with Nitain at a 1% drop chance and a 4-5% drop chance in ghouls missions every two weeks for about 3 days, No more Nitain. That said, with these Blueprints requiring Nitain extract:

Blueprint Type Quantity
(Research)
Amesha Archwing 4 (2)
Amesha Harness Component 2
Amesha Systems Component 2
Amesha Wings Component 2
Atlas Shikoro Helmet Cosmetic 2
Banshee PrimeIcon272.png Banshee Prime Neuroptics Component 2
StalkerTwoSword.png Broken War Melee 2
EmbolistScythe.png Caustacyst Melee 5
Chroma PrimeIcon272.png Chroma Prime Chassis Component 2
TnHeavyShotgun.png Corinth Primary 2
TnoRapier.png Destreza Melee 5
GlassKunai.png Fusilai Secondary 2
InfestedKogake.png Hirudo Melee 3
Hydroid PrimeIcon272.png Hydroid PrimeSystems Component 2
Inaros Anubis Helmet Cosmetic 5
Inaros Canopic Helmet Cosmetic 3
InarosIcon272.png InarosNeuroptics Component 2
IvaraIcon272.png Ivara Chassis Component 4
IvaraIcon272.png Ivara Systems Component 5
Ivara Loxley Helmet Cosmetic 1
Ivara Zirastra Helmet Cosmetic 3
GrnFlameSpear.png Javlok Primary 5
Khora Delphi Helmet Cosmetic 2
Lenz.png Lenz Primary 3
Limbo PrimeIcon272.png Limbo PrimeSystems Component 2
MesaPrimeIcon272.png Mesa PrimeChassis Component 2
Mirage PrimeIcon272.png Mirage PrimeChassis Component 2
Nekros PrimeIcon272.png Nekros Prime Neuroptics Component 5
Nezha Circa Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nezha Jinza Helmet Cosmetic 5
Nidus Prion Helmet Cosmetic 2
Oberon PrimeIcon272.png Oberon PrimeNeuroptics Component 2
CorpusTonfa.png Ohma Melee 4
InfProximityStars.png Pox Secondary 2
Sands of Inaros Quest 1
Saryn PrimeIcon272.png Saryn PrimeChassis Component 3
Saryn PrimeIcon272.png Saryn PrimeSystems Component 3
Scimitar Fuselage Component 4
PriestSpearGun.png Scourge Primary 2
CrpElectroMag.png Staticor Secondary 3
GrnTridentWeapon.png Sydon Melee (5)
TitaniaIcon272.png TitaniaChassis Component 3
Titania Aurai Helmet Cosmetic 2
Valkyr PrimeIcon272.png Valkyr PrimeNeuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban Prime Warframe 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeChassis Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeNeuroptics Component 5
Vauban PrimeIcon272.png Vauban PrimeSystems Component 5
StalkerTwoGreatSword.png War Melee 5
WukongIcon272.png Wukong Warframe (5)
WukongIcon272.png WukongChassis Component 4 (3)
Wukong Dasheng Helmet Cosmetic 2
WukongIcon272.png WukongNeuroptics Component 2 (1)
WukongIcon272.png WukongSystems Component (2)
Zephyr PrimeIcon272.png Zephyr PrimeChassis Component 2
RepeatingCrossbow.png Zhuge Primary

tenor.gif

I could swear we just had a gift of the Lotus that gave out a bunch of Nitain. You must have missed the alert or something. Look someone posted about it on the forums:

Oh wait that's you posting about an alert that gave out nitain, and yet here you are saying that we don't get any way to get nitain between nightwaves and you conveniently forgot to mention that we got a bunch just the other day. 

What an incredible surprise to see you do that. Do you see how shocked I am. This is my shocked face: 🙄 /s

6 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Im double screwed since I started after Night wave Ended...

Literally 0 Nitain and no way of getting anyway.... Atleast Tellerium has the Fortuna Bounty.... Nitain.... doesn't exist.

You started what exactly, after nightwave ended? Did you mess up and post from your regular account that most assuredly didn't start after nightwave ended or something? 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

1.  I doubt you actually care, seeing your profile

2. DE did put up a two day alert for 10 Nitain, which is more than the weekly "dose"

3. This is a new, until now, unnoticed issue

Резултат с изображение за beat a dead horse

How do everyone always need nitain, is my Kavat the only requiring only credits?

You must be smoking funny cigarettes. Last I checked 28 nitain a week is greater than 10. 

4 alerts a day times 7 days. In case you needed to know how I came up with 28

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, (XB1)BULLS 0N PAR4DE said:

You must be smoking funny cigarettes. Last I checked 28 nitain a week is greater than 10. 

4 alerts a day times 7 days. In case you needed to know how I came up with 28

Congratulations, you can count. Now try applying some common sense.

Edited by Ver1dian

43 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I could swear we just had a gift of the Lotus that gave out a bunch of Nitain. You must have missed the alert or something. Look someone posted about it on the forums:

You need more than 10 nitain to make everything that may require nitain, in fact something like Ivara will use practically all of it at once. Multiple weeks without Nightwave is also longer than the two days that alert was active, and not everyone can play every day. DE releasing that alert was a band-aid fix because they realised too late that the primary source of nitain was going to disappear from the game. There's no way they believe that alert is a suitable long-term fix, and obviously a lot of people agree.

Edited by YUNoJump
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, YUNoJump said:

You need more than 10 nitain to make everything that may require nitain, in fact something like Ivara will use practically all of it at once. Multiple weeks without Nightwave is also longer than the single day that alert was active, and not everyone can play every day. DE releasing that alert was a band-aid fix because they realised too late that the primary source of nitain was going to disappear from the game. There's no way they believe that alert is a suitable long-term fix, and obviously a lot of people agree.

There's an entire table listing the amounts of nitain that you need quoted in my post.

Maybe you missed it? Maybe you just didn't bother to read what was there? Maybe you didn't understand what the numbers were about? Maybe you're not sure what numbers are greater than 10 and what numbers are less than 10? Maybe you think that people are going to attempt to build all of those things, all at once? 

Maybe you think that the next season of Nightwave is never going to happen? Maybe you think that spending nightwave credits on nitain was a waste, so you think nobody did? Maybe you think that our unlimited wants should be easily fulfilled despite our limited resources to fulfill the wants? Maybe you think that the sky will fall? 

Maybe you think that there are just too many 'maybe's? 

• Like 2