Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(FIXED) The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity (Proof Provided - Chat for Timestamps)

--Aegis--Dandy

I just found out that Cyanex Research removed at least 17k from my clan's progress...I was 4k away from Rank 10 and it plummeted to 21k away after completing that research today...

Important note: Komorex Research requires Cyanex Research, so it's entirely possible that the bulk of the missing 20k that people are reporting is from Cyanex Research...with the remaining missing 3k coming from completing Komorex Research itself.

Just food for thought.

DE, please add First Easter Mirage Corps to the list of affected Clans.

Edited by MirageKnight

Same problem. (Sorry, no picture). By calculations leaves so. The last time checked when there were 31,000. Investigated Cyanex - received 28,000. Investigated - Komorex and there had to be 25,000. And instead of total received 50,000.

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

I just found out that Cyanex Research removed at least 17k from my clan's progress...I was 4k away from Rank 10 and it plummeted to 21k away after completing that research today...

Important note: Komorex Research requires Cyanex Research, so it's entirely possible that the bulk of the missing 20k that people are reporting is from Cyanex Research...with the remaining missing 3k coming from completing Komorex Research itself.

Just food for thought.

DE, please add First Easter Mirage Corps to the list of affected Clans.

It's also possible that it's research that was completed during a certain time frame rather than a certain item. The first batch of us could have just coincidentally been researching the Komorex. From what it looks like, it's only been happening within the last day or so, so maybe since the last patch?

This has happened before. I think that instead of trying to keep track of when you add a new room and when you've destroyed all copies of that type of room (same for decorations, e.g. Trade Post), they simply iterate over all the rooms, decorations, colors and research, and sum it all whenever some event happens (research complete, building complete, destruction complete). Completing the research on this new blueprint has triggered a fresh summation and something (old) is getting skipped. This would also explain why different clans are seeing different deficits.

I can confirm a nice affinity reduction to my clan upon completion of the Komorex earlier this morning. I can't be certain as to how much exactly but it seems like alot

Clan : Wicked Misfits

Yes, it is still unclear whether the experience points are counted for the statues of the award for the current event. There on 1 000 for each type - to 4 000 it turns out. And it is not clear when it counts - as soon as he put the statue, or after it is fully built. The statue is ready - but it remains 50 000 with bugs. Then it turns out that the missing is not even 25 000, and 29 000 experience points.

On 2019-06-03 at 9:38 PM, --Aegis--Dandy said:

I noticed none of the Hostile Mergers Clan trophies have given us any clan affinity.

Can confirm too just got all four Trophies gave no clan affinity. https://i.imgur.com/CXO83MK.jpg

As seen here 0 affinity gain after seeing the trophies completed still bugged. https://i.imgur.com/knOjDrS.jpg

Edited by HellRaz