Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(FIXED) The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity (Proof Provided - Chat for Timestamps)

--Aegis--Dandy

Fixed with Hotfix 25.3.2 👍

The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity (Proof Provided - Chat for Timestamps)

Screenshots of before The Touhou Project Clan finishes the Komorex Research:

Spoiler

img%5Dimg%5D

Screenshots of after the Touhou Project CLan finishes the Komorex Research: 

Spoiler

img%5DFrom what i have seen, this bug is effecting all clans.img%5D

Edited by --Aegis--Dandy

Same can confirm it happened to me as well logged in today and noticed the affinity increased and thought it was related to the last hot fix but since you guys mention it and i guess it related to this research blueprint

Same issue with my clan.  Unfortunately I also don't have before and after screenshots, but I do know that my clan was rank 10 at around 28000 til next rank prior to the komorex research completing.  After the research, my clan was rank 10 with 50,000 til next rank!!1  I have everything researched and the only things I had researching were the komorex and one of the Hostile Mergers trophies.

Edited by MariAnnette
typos
  • Like 1

well glad seen that post,just claim mine.was rank 10 57k away from rank 11 now 79k away

also noticed lost few hundrends hours of play in stat,yey its my dojo and can't trade due to double authentification BS

hey DE get the hell of of my face ,im polite

and they will say,we reworked the dojo standing

Edited by Ouinpis

Can confirm, lost a bunch of Clan Affinity as well, seems to be that same 20k amount (Ghost Clan).

Also, while we're at it, any chance you could allow us to at least RESEARCH the Spectre Regiments during armistice? Missing out on a bunch of Affinity there as well... 

Can confirm, as soon as i checked my clan in the options, I saw the clan exp progress move to the left by 20k rather than to the right by 3k.
Is this the only time research removed progress, or has other things hindered our progress before?

Same here i suppose. We had 30k till next rank and i build 1st dueling room and 1st treasury and  did  Cyanex  research and now we have 22k till next affter all 3 done. One other member of our clan actually said it was 5k till next before Cyanex   was done. P7plzsP.jpg

Edited by Dopesim

This is not cool. fix please. Gonna have to add CompanyOfMyself to the list too then. Cyanex finishes very soon and my leader doesnt know about this bug...

Edited by SmashAce
More information added