Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)iesous27

My best opportunity for platinum?

Question

Hello everyone... I think I finally found my best opportunity for platinum, however, I wanted your opinion, because from what I've been reading, I may have been screwed either way. 

I got 2 riven mods (my first ever riven mods), and since they seem kinda useless to me, I was wondering what you thought about them and what they could be worth in platinum since I'm in desperate need of plat.

Here's the 2 riven mods:

Cycron Arma-heraton (+9.9% Impact, +4.9% Magazine capcity, +7.3% zoom)

Zarr Croninak (+13.9% Projectile speed, +10.4% fire rate (x2 for bows), -7.3% critical damage)

Since I don't have the cycron or the zarr, these are sort of useless to me... I've heard bad things about the cycron, and I'm not a huge fan of cannon type weapons... I'm only MR10 so I can't even use the second riven which requires MR12. 

Also, these aren't fused with endo at all... What do you think I can get in platinum for each of these?

11 answers to this question

May be hard to get our schedules to sync this week as I'm working a late shift but Burrito and I run kuva all the time; join us! I'll be trying to catch up this weeks worth of playing this upcoming weekend.

That Zarr could definitely be worth plat w decent stats. I am rolling one currently trying to get Multi / critical damage and mag size.

Rivens are tough because outside of some weapons that are sought after regardless of stats (rubico / gram) or for new weapons or new variants, you need a really good roll then you need to find someone specifically after that weapon and roll. There are no set "values" ie: this riven is worth this much.

I was looking for a decent usable low roll Zarr specifically so when I found one that fit I paid (I think) 100 plat for it. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)death404 said:

May be hard to get our schedules to sync this week as I'm working a late shift but Burrito and I run kuva all the time; join us! I'll be trying to catch up this weeks worth of playing this upcoming weekend.

That Zarr could definitely be worth plat w decent stats. I am rolling one currently trying to get Multi / critical damage and mag size.

Rivens are tough because outside of some weapons that are sought after regardless of stats (rubico / gram) or for new weapons or new variants, you need a really good roll then you need to find someone specifically after that weapon and roll. There are no set "values" ie: this riven is worth this much.

I was looking for a decent usable low roll Zarr specifically so when I found one that fit I paid (I think) 100 plat for it. 

Sounds good man, you know my schedule though, especially being out on the Eastern side... I'm usually in bed by 11:30pm 😞

Just now, (PS4)iesous27 said:

Sounds good man, you know my schedule though, especially being out on the Eastern side... I'm usually in bed by 11:30pm 😞

Yeah, this week is a wash but this upcoming weekend for sure! I've let this week go as well... no grinding for me till Sat. 

Do you have a Smeeta kavat? Very helpful for kuva runs and I can give you two smeeta imprints if you wanted to hatch one.

1 minute ago, (PS4)death404 said:

Do you have a Smeeta kavat? Very helpful for kuva runs and I can give you two smeeta imprints if you wanted to hatch one.

I don't have any hound, I had one, but apparently I don't know how to take care of them lol, so I gave it up. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)iesous27 said:

I don't have any hound, I had one, but apparently I don't know how to take care of them lol, so I gave it up. 

Cats are a bit asier because their loyalty doesn't decay! Just need to keep their health up w stabilizers which cost credits only. We can try and farm the genetic codes or if they are tradable I'll give you some.

Zarr is pretty popular on PS4. If you sell it as a zero roll with the current stats you might get around 50P ish. Rivens are really hard to price. If you roll and get better stats you could get more, but if you roll it to many times without getting good stats the value drops. So to roll or not to roll is up to you.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Zarr is pretty popular on PS4. If you sell it as a zero roll with the current stats you might get around 50P ish. Rivens are really hard to price. If you roll and get better stats you could get more, but if you roll it to many times without getting good stats the value drops. So to roll or not to roll is up to you.

What is this rolling business? I'm not familiar with anything regarding rivens as these are my first 2 mods of such kind.

Ok, using Kuva, you can re-roll the stats on a riven to (hopefully) get better ones. Each time you roll a riven the cost in kuva to roll it again goes up to a certain cap (3k kuva a roll I think, don't quote me there).

Also, there are websites like rivenmarket.com where you can look up rivens for sale, and get an idea of where prices are for the stats that most closely resemble what you have on your riven. DE also now provided riven sales stats to give you a general idea of what is being traded currently. I am by no means a riven selling expert, but that's is what I know about it. HOpe it helps.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Also, there are websites like rivenmarket.com where you can look up rivens for sale, and get an idea of where prices are for the stats that most closely resemble what you have on your riven. DE also now provided riven sales stats to give you a general idea of what is being traded currently. I am by no means a riven selling expert, but that's is what I know about it. HOpe it helps.

Thanks for the help. I guess I should do the Kuva missions. I've never actually touched the area yet lol.