(PS4)draco_86

Is selling sculptures a good way to make plat?

Question

I have a hoarding problem. No mater the game, if you can collect it I will. Should have seen my Skyrim/oblivion storage. So I want to start my collection of warframes, By earning them. I just need to purchase slots to store them.

My buddy and I can pick up a sculpture ot two a night. He uses his for endo and me for decoration. ATM I'm sitting on 6 I think. 

Is there a market for these? Would players, whose endo hungry, buy 1 for 10 plat? 

17 answers to this question

I'm not really a seller, but I am a mod for a streamer and someone he plays with wanted sculptures so he could max out the last of his primed mods. I don't remember exactly what I sold them for (I want to say 10-15 for filled sculptures). It was a little cheaper than what's listed on the market since they're a regular of the stream. However he bought 30-40 of the sculptures from me.

2 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Filled Anasa Ayatan sculptures gof for 20 a piece. Get 6*20=120 so pretty good. 

https://ps4.warframe.market/items/anasa_ayatan_sculpture

It's not like warframe market can be trusted that much.

I'll suggest op to check the chat, I'll say filled anasa are on the 10-15 plat mark (depending on the buyer and if there was a recent release of some mods that people would like to max, like primed mods), unfilled I think 8-10.

All the others have reduced value, I think 2/3 plat for unfilled and 5/6 filled on average.

As a quick afterthought, 20 can be a nice starting point for filled anasa, you never know how one would pay, then if you see that you get no requests, slowly reduce it, a couple of plat a time up to a value you think it's worth the time spent collecting them

Not really. Since you are new latter U will regret since you will need tons of endos in the near future. Better farm prime parts and trade or wait for 75% discount in plats.

15 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Filled Anasa Ayatan sculptures gof for ~10 a piece. Get 6*10=60 so pretty good. Other statues aren't that good since the introduction of Arbitrations.

https://ps4.warframe.market/items/anasa_ayatan_sculpture

You may be right but seeing as i'm still early on I dont have any viable prime parts worth selling. And do not have tradable platinum to begin investing

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

It's not like warframe market can be trusted that much.

I'll suggest op to check the chat, I'll say filled anasa are on the 10-15 plat mark (depending on the buyer and if there was a recent release of some mods that people would like to max, like primed mods), unfilled I think 8-10.

All the others have reduced value, I think 2/3 plat for unfilled and 5/6 filled on average.

As a quick afterthought, 20 can be a nice starting point for filled anasa, you never know how one would pay, then if you see that you get no requests, slowly reduce it, a couple of plat a time up to a value you think it's worth the time spent collecting them

True, I'm horrible at haggling! ATM I have free platinum I'm going to use and hoard the sculptures till I'm out of free. 

I see some people say 3-5 or 6-8. Some say over 9 is to expensive from other topics i read but seeing my buddy, he's always endo hungry. I figured others are as well. Me I budget my endo usage.

4 минуты назад, (PS4)draco_86 сказал:

You may be right but seeing as i'm still early on I dont have any viable prime parts worth selling. And do not have tradable platinum to begin investing

Have you considered selling corrupted mods from Orokin Vaults on Derelict?

Narrow minded, for example, can fetch a decent price and you are allowed to wear all 4 keys, making runs easier. 

28 minutes ago, PurrrningBoop said:

Have you considered selling corrupted mods from Orokin Vaults on Derelict?

Narrow minded, for example, can fetch a decent price and you are allowed to wear all 4 keys, making runs easier. 

I havent unlocked the full map yet. In fact I just unlocked lol 5 last night. I'm just a no on trying to make a plan. I have saved up every mod I have received. Figured I would need it come later.

I have hundreds of sculptures - all starred up  - and I would say no they are not a good way to make plat.  People only seem to value the Anasa's - even when you sell the others for less plat per endo they don't buy them for some reason.    When I'm bored I'll dump 30 or 40 at a time for 2 plat each if I can find a buyer who will just sit there and keep trading until they run out of trades.

5 hours ago, (PS4)draco_86 said:

I havent unlocked the full map yet. In fact I just unlocked lol 5 last night. I'm just a no on trying to make a plan. I have saved up every mod I have received. Figured I would need it come later.

For the derelict you can just buy the keys from the market, but for dragon keys (to open the vault) you need to go into your clan dojo orokin lab. Being a new player is probably better to hold them, you'll need endo.

Farming prime parts is a good way to make some plat, even common parts can sell for 3 plat each when baro comes, even 4 probably if you find the right buyer (or you are getting near to his departure). Then you can get the occasional rare worth 10 or more.

When there are event try to farm for the mods, after the event end their price will rise (if the mods are good obviously).

I hope you already started with syndicates, some of the augments and weapons sell pretty easily for around 15/20 plat, a couple of weapons maybe more.

After those we only have the more endgame trades, so arcanes, some endgame content mods, riven mods, old vaulted prime parts

As someone that started 6 months ago, I made 90% of my plat selling prime warframe sets.  You need to collect them anyways, so just save your extras and fill in the gaps as you go along.  

Honestly, the best method depends entirely how far along the starchart you are.

18 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

Not on PS4. Lots of people sell sculptures, but at best if you had an Anasa you can get 5 or 6p filled. All the other ones will run around 3 to 4p.

Where did you pull this from?

I sell anasa filled every month and they go for 10pl each, 15 if I get a good buyer

Personaly i say no as usually 10p is going rate for filled ayatan sculpture that is worth nearly 3.5k endo have you seen the price of endo in market 100p for 1k endo !! :... i never sell sculptures there worth more for personal use

6 hours ago, (PS4)Admiral_Aetius said:

Where did you pull this from?

I sell anasa filled every month and they go for 10pl each, 15 if I get a good buyer

I got this from way to much time in trade chat. Sure you can sell them higher, and you might even find buyers here and there. But on average that's the price I see that gets the most hits and is listed most in WTS.

14 hours ago, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

I got this from way to much time in trade chat. Sure you can sell them higher, and you might even find buyers here and there. But on average that's the price I see that gets the most hits and is listed most in WTS.

Dude I have over 700 hours on trade chat alone, I've never seen WTS and 5pl in the same sentence.

WTB and 2-5pl yes, multiple times per day but believe me it's super easy to find a buyer for 10pl each

• Upvote 1