insight81

Conclave rework 2019

So conclave or PVP hmmm doesn’t work ideas for a fix. 1st parkour will not fit, you should maybe give it a stamina gauge or like arena matches for missions have a green orb spawn periodically to give stamina. 2nd use the mission tile sets as is capture mission 10v10 and have factions work with either side so corpus or grineer or sentients or infected. 3rd rewards based on faction you worked for and good rewards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

10 hours ago, insight81 said:

So conclave or PVP hmmm doesn’t work ideas for a fix. 1st parkour will not fit, you should maybe give it a stamina gauge or like arena matches for missions have a green orb spawn periodically to give stamina. 2nd use the mission tile sets as is capture mission 10v10 and have factions work with either side so corpus or grineer or sentients or infected. 3rd rewards based on faction you worked for and good rewards.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'll need a little more convincing than your brusque assertion that "PVP hmmm doesn't work".
I would like to trust in your experience and credibility... but you have none.

Spoiler

P3ZE0Bb.png

Maybe you should spend more than 5 minutes playing a game mode that is very different from PvE before you post a rework thread.
Maybe you should spend more than 2 minutes writing the rework thread itself, too.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

Yeah, I'm afraid I'll need a little more convincing than your brusque assertion that "PVP hmmm doesn't work".
I would like to trust in your experience and credibility... but you have none.

Reveal hidden contents

P3ZE0Bb.png

Maybe you should spend more than 5 minutes playing a game mode that is very different from PvE before you post a rework thread.
Maybe you should spend more than 2 minutes writing the rework thread itself, too.

Harsh there ideas but I understand there is no respect in this world all cavemen obviously maybe instead of emotional feedback some reason and ideas to grow things a lot of feedback from this formula appears to be childish I know why! SMH so thank you for your thoughts but I stand firm on my ideas

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
vor 53 Minuten schrieb insight81:

Harsh there ideas but I understand there is no respect in this world all cavemen obviously maybe instead of emotional feedback some reason and ideas to grow things a lot of feedback from this formula appears to be childish I know why! SMH so thank you for your thoughts but I stand firm on my ideas

You basically want to turn conclave, a exclusively PVP mode into a PVE mode with some PVP mixed in.

Maybe you take two hours of your time and play a few conclave matches and the community may start to think about your opinion as you clearly have just logged into a single conclave match and not played nearly enough to form a real opinion on the gamemode.

So I stand on @SevenLetterKWords opinion on this one that you do not have enough experience with current conclave to have formed a opinion on it.

And the fact that you don't even acknowledge the opinion of your peers is also a great statement.

Edited by F4MouSz_L3op4rD
  • Like 4

It’s a open forum general convo there are ways to speak to each other example hello friend I see your point but from my perspective conclave works fine I don’t see how a change would be needed maybe that idea you have should be pve/pvp game mode nothing to do with conclave. I would say please explain more so that I might see from your perspective.

1 hour ago, F4MouSz_L3op4rD said:

@insight81I honestly think there is a language barrier thing going on here.

Must be

The only thing that conclave really needs, is for all of the mods to be useable in pve, this small change alone would increase active players by a lot.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

The only thing that conclave really needs, is for all of the mods to be useable in pve, this small change alone would increase active players by a lot.

Hmmm could you explain more

Alright since it seems every one dropped a comment let me say ty and my idea at this point is add a new mission type call it WARFARE MODE put it on tile sets on star chart make it player vs player 5v5 playing on either corpus or grineer side use existing missions have the side your working with assist you in the mission make them base by level I.e 15-20 or 100-120 get it! Then treat it like a normal mission and now we have a winner. Leave conclave alone and keep improving the rest of the game and let us not forget rewards have syndicate bonuses based whose side your assisting. Now how does that sound.

3 hours ago, insight81 said:

Alright since it seems every one dropped a comment let me say ty and my idea at this point is add a new mission type call it WARFARE MODE put it on tile sets on star chart make it player vs player 5v5 playing on either corpus or grineer side use existing missions have the side your working with assist you in the mission make them base by level I.e 15-20 or 100-120 get it! Then treat it like a normal mission and now we have a winner. Leave conclave alone and keep improving the rest of the game and let us not forget rewards have syndicate bonuses based whose side your assisting. Now how does that sound. 

old Dark Sector? no thanks.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BlachWolf said:

Not really since, on one hand, PvE builds are kinda cluttered with the so called "mandatory mods" for the average PvE player; while on the other, every single time a conclave mod is been enabled for PvE, its players complain that PvP should not be the only way to obtain it.

So even tough i'd personally like to use PvP mods in PvE, i don't think that enabling them for PvE would make things change in a meaningful way.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NNKanell said:

old Dark Sector? no thanks.

Could you elaborate on dark sector and why “no” I would like to see from your view thank you.

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

Not really since, on one hand, PvE builds are kinda cluttered with the so called "mandatory mods" for the average PvE player; while on the other, every single time a conclave mod is been enabled for PvE, its players complain that PvP should not be the only way to obtain it.

So even tough i'd personally like to use PvP mods in PvE, i don't think that enabling them for PvE would make things change in a meaningful way.

It will for certain increase the player base, since you could make some weird builds them.

3 hours ago, BlachWolf said:

It will for certain increase the player base, since you could make some weird builds them.

You're missing the point:

If DE enables conclave mods for PvE then vocal players will complain of having "content that affects our power locked behind PvP" instead of playing conclave (And DEwill most likely deliver since that's what they did with stuff like Mesa's Waltz) like they have already done with other stuff such as the conclave event rewards (forma, catalyst, reactor, etc.).

And DE will most likely deliver that way, either responding to the feedback provided or preemtpively to avoid it, so there would be no reason to play PvP to get its mods since these would be available through PvE anyways.

I agree with the idea being cool and opening room for some weird setups, but i really doubt that it would magically fix the mess created by DE's lack of attention to the mode.

• Like 3

I actually really liked old Solar Rail Conflicts...

With some polish, and a little more love... they could work...
Maybe something MOBA-like?
(Besides, they were introduced around U13? or was itr U14?
(Ona side note, is it me or Fateful Truth (PVP Nikana Stance) has the best moves from all the PVE stances in one package?)

On 2019-05-29 at 6:48 PM, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

It does work. All conclave needs is a dedicated team to balance the game

How about not... Their is a long enough wait for the main content the game was advertised as being a primarily PvE game and all that so it does nto need to be slowed down or stunted in any way to pander to the 1% that does conclave. If they have a very small team of maybe just a few people then maybe I would be okay with it but you were probably thinking something on a much larger scale which would slow down what most the community wants. It's a valiant effort but people will always fight back against these people pleading to have their extremely niche fan base catered to including myself. All it should be 99.9% PvE development and maybe they get to conclave IF they are ahead of schedule...

• Haha 1

On 2019-05-29 at 11:47 AM, insight81 said:

As much as DE would love to develop pretty much a completely new game mode for less then 1% of the community and waste precious time on what the game should be (basically 100% PvE because that is what they can profit off of). PvE is the defunct side addition no one cares about and maybe you could get your first option but if they make anything desirable locked behind conclave then a majority of the community would riot and rightfully so. Warframe is NOT a PvP game by any means and it should have as little attention given to it as possible. Unless the rewards were buy able with plat in which case it might work but they wont ever put that kind of work into conclave as far as the option 2 and 3 so I would just give up. They don't even give attention to the old PvE modes which have more traffic then conclave ever will regardless so your plea is all in vain XD

9 hours ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

How about not... Their is a long enough wait for the main content the game was advertised as being a primarily PvE game and all that so it does nto need to be slowed down or stunted in any way to pander to the 1% that does conclave. If they have a very small team of maybe just a few people then maybe I would be okay with it but you were probably thinking something on a much larger scale which would slow down what most the community wants. It's a valiant effort but people will always fight back against these people pleading to have their extremely niche fan base catered to including myself. All it should be 99.9% PvE development and maybe they get to conclave IF they are ahead of schedule...

Conclave had a dedicated team before POE, the chains of harrow update was by far the most balanced and fun update for conclave. That team was around 4 people.

Look at dark souls, Its primarily a pve focused game. However its the pvp that kept the community going and alive without adding new content in an attempt to extend the longevity of the game i get that dark souls and warframe are both very different games, but having a pvp treadmill is a whole lot better than relying on constant expansion updates that boil down to the same thing.

• Like 2

On 2019-06-27 at 12:57 AM, (XB1)Zweimander said:

As much as DE would love to develop pretty much a completely new game mode for less then 1% of the community and waste precious time on what the game should be (basically 100% PvE because that is what they can profit off of). PvE is the defunct side addition no one cares about and maybe you could get your first option but if they make anything desirable locked behind conclave then a majority of the community would riot and rightfully so. Warframe is NOT a PvP game by any means and it should have as little attention given to it as possible. Unless the rewards were buy able with plat in which case it might work but they wont ever put that kind of work into conclave as far as the option 2 and 3 so I would just give up. They don't even give attention to the old PvE modes which have more traffic then conclave ever will regardless so your plea is all in vain XD

Denying the premise of viable alternative content? What a good idea! Of course making the game mode actually enjoyable would be a huge waste of time. After all, NO ONE enjoys pve and pvp in the same game... NO ONE. Call of Duty? NOPE! The Halo series? NUH-UH! Rainbow six? Nah! Grand theft Auto? NEGATIVE!

• Like 1

I agree that conclave needs some changes, mainly balancing of weapons and some rather unpleasant "mechanics" (being able to shoot even when knocked down) getting fixed. Maybe even AI Specters as placeholder teammates/opponents in case none are aviable which would ensure that you can always play and improve. Something that would also be nice to have would be a guide Ingame that ranks every Weapon/Frame used in conclave by popularity so that noobs like myself don't get rekt all the time simply because they chose the wrong gear.