Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations gated behind The Sacrifice & Ropalolyst

AtomicEllie

Until Gas City released I was able to do Arbitration and now I can't even access the Arbitrations vendor to spend Vitus Essence I've already earned because the Ropalolyst node is required for the starchart completion. I now feel rushed to complete the Sacrifice which is something I've been looking forward to just so I can access a game mode I've previously had access to, and there wasn't even a hint in the leadup to the release that this would be the case, since secondary boss nodes gated to quests (Eris) aren't counted for starchart progression. I've got a bunch of corrupted mods and rivens that I can't level now because the only way to get anywhere near the endo for them is the Arena endo farm exploit. Please can you revert this so it's in line with how the other boss nodes work, since it's not like not having the Ropalolyst done means anything in terms of star chart progression and the Ropalolyst isn't a normal mission node for Arbitrations to appear on? 

That's how it works. Everyone was locked out again when Ganymede and the Ropalolyst nodes showed up. One clear each is enough, and with the Flydolon, you can basically just go in a pub because someone will handle it for the team (that's what happened with me - I kinda shot at mobs and occasionally shot the Flydolon).