Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

[DE]Megan

This issue specifically was wrongly overused in Operation: Hostile Mergers to gain a Leaderboard advantage. We’ll have more information soon that will speak to our action plans regarding the Leaderboards.

Looks like Warbros was #1 again and someone didn't like it, they will come back with a top score and you know it.

17 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Will Wisp ever get floating animations when using melee instead of walking on stubs?

Unfortunately they addressed this in a devstream some time ago.

Geoff said that it isn't going to happen. They would have to redo ALL of the stances. That's 52 different animation sets.

1 hour ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

What's there to fix? I haven't noticed anything weird and I am leveling her up using a Glaive.

She walks on stumps when you draw your melee instead floating.

Glaive + Pistol doesn't have that bug with her every other melee does.

27 minutes ago, Lythael said:

She walks on stumps when you draw your melee instead floating.

Glaive + Pistol doesn't have that bug with her every other melee does.

Guess her melee stances obey the whole non-floating like every other frame does, the official excuse for not allowing Wisp animation sets to float was kind of lazy considering you can see the opposite can happen with no trouble, yes, it is annoying but I guess they don't know the trick about partial body animations.

10 hours ago, bewak86 said:

Sorry but could we get back the Amount owned when we click on linked chat item? like if i have this mod or do i have that prime parts? nowadays , its a bit hard to trade since we dont know the amount we owned from just clicking the chat item . Thx!

This seems to be working? Mods use the same symbology as the mod workbench, and items say "X owned" in the upper left corner under the item name. If there's an example of specific items that doesn't show this, please share 🙂

vitality num owned.jpg

58 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Guess her melee stances obey the whole non-floating like every other frame does, the official excuse for not allowing Wisp animation sets to float was kind of lazy considering you can see the opposite can happen with no trouble, yes, it is annoying but I guess they don't know the trick about partial body animations.

Umm, what? The "excuse" as you call it is far from lazy. They would have to rework ALL 52 melee animation stances (and stances have 5-10 combos) just for this Warframe. That's ludicrous amount of work.

Melee combat includes a lot of footwork. Floating melee combat would probably look even more weird than it does now.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Gene_Freak:

"There's been some negative feedback about the new melee system, a lot of players don't like the loss of quick melee's mobility or equipped melee's manual blocking."

"Has there been any positive feedback?" 

Yes there are positiv feedback - I love the quick melee system - one of the best updates in game 

There's plenty of people that are cool with the new melee system, they just don't jump on the forums like the people that don't like it do. Some of the problems I've seen with some people is that they can't play the EXACT way they did before the changes, in other words, they have an issue with adapting to it. It threw me off a little at first, though I did read on the changes beforehand. I sure as hell missed wall running before they turned it into "wall bunny-hopping", but I got over it, still would be nice to see some ninja wall running back though. Fit more with the theme of space ninjas and the frames. One gripe I do have with the auto-block is that when your are trying to get off a shot with a ranged weapon, though more specifically the Redeemer, getting off a shot is cancelled out by the auto-block. I guess the block covers you from the incoming fire, but it kinda breaks up the flow a bit, especially if there is a specific enemy I'm trying to target to take out first.

4 minutes ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

There's plenty of people that are cool with the new melee system, they just don't jump on the forums like the people that don't like it do. Some of the problems I've seen with some people is that they can't play the EXACT way they did before the changes, in other words, they have an issue with adapting to it. It threw me off a little at first, though I did read on the changes beforehand. I sure as hell missed wall running before they turned it into "wall bunny-hopping", but I got over it, still would be nice to see some ninja wall running back though. Fit more with the theme of space ninjas and the frames. One gripe I do have with the auto-block is that when your are trying to get off a shot with a ranged weapon, though more specifically the Redeemer, getting off a shot is cancelled out by the auto-block. I guess the block covers you from the incoming fire, but it kinda breaks up the flow a bit, especially if there is a specific enemy I'm trying to target to take out first.

I have an online friend who literally quit the game the minute after sampling the new melee system. We're talking about someone who played right after closed beta. Someone who paid and attended the VIP meet and greet and had selfies with some devs. At that moment I told myself that anything can happen at this point. 

1 minute ago, Lorechill said:

I have an online friend who literally quit the game the minute after sampling the new melee system. We're talking about someone who played right after closed beta. Someone who paid and attended the VIP meet and greet and had selfies with some devs. At that moment I told myself that anything can happen at this point. 

Damn. That was a bit much. I know it's up to personal preference, but some people are set in stone with how they want to play. People have also been forgetting that the melee system isn't completely done yet, so it's a bit sad when they outright quit over it, but that's there choice. 

4 minutes ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

Damn. That was a bit much. I know it's up to personal preference, but some people are set in stone with how they want to play. People have also been forgetting that the melee system isn't completely done yet, so it's a bit sad when they outright quit over it, but that's there choice. 

Yeah. At least warframe is still installed in his pc. He's just waiting for melee to be 'unfixed' haha. I'm still very hopeful with 3.0 on the horizon. I'm just waiting for the dodge cancel and combo offset. Oh not to mention DE being open and experimenting with aerial combos is quite neat and a little bit hype tbh.

3 minutes ago, Lorechill said:

Yeah. At least warframe is still installed in his pc. He's just waiting for melee to be 'unfixed' haha. I'm still very hopeful with 3.0 on the horizon. I'm just waiting for the dodge cancel and combo offset. Oh not to mention DE being open and experimenting with aerial combos is quite neat and a little bit hype tbh.

I hear ya, I'm waiting to see what their full plans are with melee as well. Especially those aerial combos.

If there's a next hotfix I'd like to see Thumpers not de-spawning mid-fight in it, please. We almost had that Doma down ffs and then he just went POOF.

This is just as frustrating as running out of time during a mission because one had to fight the Wolf.

7 hours ago, Kialandi said:

Umm, what? The "excuse" as you call it is far from lazy. They would have to rework ALL 52 melee animation stances (and stances have 5-10 combos) just for this Warframe. That's ludicrous amount of work.

Melee combat includes a lot of footwork. Floating melee combat would probably look even more weird than it does now.

I mostly talk about the walking animations being replaced by wisp floating, if anything I understand the full melee ones but the ones for general movement is where I say is a lazy excuse because is just a "call" for the new animation set names, let's just say I have worked with that stuff recently, well, anyone with some time and access to Unreal Engine 4 can confirm that.

Archived