Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.6

[DE]Megan

Well this sucks i can use the emotes with the flips and stuff anymore on my operator you should not have taken it out it was cool 😢 i am forever sad now and one thing that i have never figured out is why my profile on the forums says im an initiate when im a hunter ingame it also says ive been playing since 2017 witch i know is false i came to the game like a year before Nidus came out 

18 minutes ago, Micheal1014 said:

Well this sucks i can use the emotes with the flips and stuff anymore on my operator you should not have taken it out it was cool 😢 i am forever sad now and one thing that i have never figured out is why my profile on the forums says im an initiate when im a hunter ingame it also says ive been playing since 2017 witch i know is false i came to the game like a year before Nidus came out 

Initiate is a forum rank, it's based on how often you post and such. And Hunter is a Mastery rank, something in game, separate from the forums. As for the date, the time the forum account shows, is the first time you set up the forum account, not when you made your main account. My forum account actually has about 2 days difference from my account creation date.

Sorry but could we get back the Amount owned when we click on linked chat item? like if i have this mod or do i have that prime parts? nowadays , its a bit hard to trade since we dont know the amount we owned from just clicking the chat item . Thx!

88 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

something changed with the effects especially felt with Lenz and Staticor. My potato could handle them before but now my potato is lagging like hell especially in hyrdon where people bring lenz and staticor a lot.

Ropallolyst fight still buggy af......such as inability to void dash in operator mode after he is defeated, or the Ropalolyst getting stuck above the generator tower resulting in him missing the generator. Guess I'll wait 'til next week or so to finish farming the amalgam mods....

or is this your strategy to prolong us playing the new content???

12 hours ago, Revanx said:

Thanks for the hotfix. Exploiters gonna be sweating with the loki and -cd fixed. 😓

I play with my loki never even thought of that lol. damn exploiters now they give all us loki players a bad name

12 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

You're joking right? To be thorough, I went and TESTED this with Loki. Know what happens when you switch port an enemy into a pit in any tileset except the new ones? They teleport back up. They do NOT die. It was only the new tilesets this happened on, and that is now fixed. Oh? But you want to claim you killed enemies with pits? Yeah, sure, because you rag dolled them into said pit, which breaks the mechanic. And it still doesn't count as a kill, no affinity is awarded.

Deal with it, it was exploit of a bug, and is now fixed.

Well, you are partially right. I barely ever used Loki for this trick outside of testing it in simulacrum... and it's different, I know. However, I occasionally ragdoll enemies out of the map and they do despawn everywhere. Apparently ragdolling works differently than switch-teleporting them there. Didn't know that. Besides, when you drop something into bottomless pit it isn't supposed to crawl back and gas cities are pretty much floating over one. Makes sense that stuff "dies". I do agree that in case of this event it makes defending the objective way too easy, though.

However, I'd like to mention that most obvious Loki strategy for high levels is still perfectly available because you still can teleport them. So, you can teleport them few miles away and just wait for timer to run out and if they come close just teleport them god know where all over again. Unlike most of the other forms of CC they don't develop immunity to it as it seems since teleport doesn't add any debuff on them. As you can guess it scales up into infinity. I also heard it's possible to perma-CC them with Hydroid and that's how the highest results were achieved, but I have no idea how it works and is it a bug or just overlook. Likely an overlook.

Archived