Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Hostile Mergers Leaderboard Information

[DE]Rebecca

à l’instant, Sqwaden a dit :

give me a proof they didnt exploit.

You are basically trying to get the strats in the most toxic way. If they were exploiting it would have been exploiting, maybe they used hydroid to pull ouyt stuff but as far as I remember it was patched with loki? Idk Worst case, DE will analyze it today and if it's not legit they'll wipe, otherwise you are just salty for not being able to get in the top score.

1 minute ago, --Q--Krakov said:

Might only be where I'm from, but you are not guilty until proven innocent but you are innocent until proven guilty. Provide proof that there is an exploit and then throw your tantrum. Acccusing people that did legit runs because of your own lack of capacity is immature and sad

you have a proof that it was a legit run? no,you dont.

most of the high score that got deleted was from quasars clan,you guys finding exploit in any event/operation.

Just now, ---Dradon--- said:

You are basically trying to get the strats in the most toxic way. If they were exploiting it would have been exploiting, maybe they used hydroid to pull ouyt stuff but as far as I remember it was patched with loki? Idk Worst case, DE will analyze it today and if it's not legit they'll wipe, otherwise you are just salty for not being able to get in the top score.

ive told already,i dont care about getting high score.

i got 14700 score with my clan members and its enough for us.

i hope DE will take care of those players and delete their score.

ive told already,i dont care about getting high score.

i got 14700 score with my clan members and its enough for us.

i hope DE will take care of those players and delete their score.

If you don't care why do you still take time to report them without proof? And then do this whole conversation just to say you don't care. 

1 minute ago, Lemuroza said:

Just calm down. Your accusations mean nothing until you have ANY form of evidence other than "I can't do it therefore they must be expoiting". 

do you have a proof its not an exploit?

and as i said,we had score around 100k-231k that got deleted because of exploiting.

and i dont want to get to a score such as 100k or more.

Just now, ---Dradon--- said:

If you don't care why do you still take time to report them without proof? And then do this whole conversation just to say you don't care. 

you blind?

i said i dont care about me getting high score.

but those players that reached such a high score would not have dont that without exploiting.

1 minute ago, Sqwaden said:

do you have a proof its not an exploit?

and as i said,we had score around 100k-231k that got deleted because of exploiting.

and i dont want to get to a score such as 100k or more.

*sigh* As much as I agree with taking action on those that exploit, proof is REQUIRED. Proof that they were, not that they weren't. That's how it works in the real world too. If DE feels they are using exploits, they will do something. You aren't adding anything here.

il y a 1 minute, Sqwaden a dit :

you have a proof that it was a legit run? no,you dont.

most of the high score that got deleted was from quasars clan,you guys finding exploit in any event/operation.

You want valid argumentation that it is not an "exploit" run?

LET'S DO IT MA BOI

First off, the 151k scores were made after the fix off the exploit, so kinda hard to do so, but let's be honest that won't satisfy you, because you already seems way biased against Quasars no matter what.

Second legit argument would be that the 150k score was made even before the big wipe and funny thing is : The score stayed. So it would mean that DE verified the run and it was in no way an exploit. 

Just now, IspanoLFW said:

*sigh* As much as I agree with taking action on those that exploit, proof is REQUIRED. Proof that they were, not that they weren't. That's how it works in the real world too. If DE feels they are using exploits, they will do something. You aren't adding anything here.

i hope DE will check their runs.

1 minute ago, --Q--Krakov said:

You want valid argumentation that it is not an "exploit" run?

LET'S DO IT MA BOI

First off, the 151k scores were made after the fix off the exploit, so kinda hard to do so, but let's be honest that won't satisfy you, because you already seems way biased against Quasars no matter what.

Second legit argument would be that the 150k score was made even before the big wipe and funny thing is : The score stayed. So it would mean that DE verified the run and it was in no way an exploit. 

u mad?

DE will be cheacking the scores,dont worry.

nice jobe defending your clan.

u mad?

DE will be cheacking the scores,dont worry.

nice jobe defending your clan.

I'm not mad, just tired of having jealous people trash talking dedicated players. I hope they will check it and I hope they'll even notify you that the scores were legit.

As a matter of argumentation sake, don't send "u mad?" when someone is trying to reason with you, it proves that you are in the wrong and lacking argumentation.

14 hours ago, Asdryu said:

Competitions DO NOT bring the worst into people. 

That not my experience, every competitive game I've been involved in has been significantly more toxic than non-competitive games and each non-competitive game that has added competitive aspects has become more toxic,

Without exception.

I'm super happy that DE is dealing with persistent offenders like this, we simply don't need them.

Throwing baseless accusations, and spamming same message over and over isn't really best course of action either.

I'm sure DE will monitor high scores for a bit, especially after they had just caught some people exploiting in there.

Just report any possible bugs, and don't exploit them.

1 minute ago, BirdOfSong said:

Not every run was illigemetent. However thanks to the community every run is now considered an exploit run if it hits over 20k points.

That's definitely what's happening.

There's a confirmed exploit that was used by many people pushing for higher scores. Of course there's going to be suspicion, now. There's absolutely no evidence of, "lynch mobbing," as you're implying, however, and it's silly to push this mentality out there as a legitimate issue. Some of the same people that agree with DE's actions, here, are telling another person that high scores are not automatically illegitimate, even.

90% of the arguments used on this thread are fueled by competitive clans to strip other clans of their titles, go figure. I've been checking everyone's clans as more and more posters are cropping up, and, to no surprise, a majority of S#&$posters are from "Competitive" clans and Alliances that have been caught "exploiting" in the past. This event is no exception, except as always, a competitive clan wasn't aware of the issues themselves and was left in the dust, resulting in them fueling a mass mob to have the other clans banned and their names slandered. 

Prove me wrong, I'm waiting. 

1 minute ago, BirdOfSong said:

Prove me wrong, I'm waiting. 

You've yet to even prove there's any sort of bandwagon or lynch mob so, no, you need to actually prove your point before you demand others prove some false notion wrong.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

You've yet to even prove there's any sort of bandwagon or lynch mob so, no, you need to actually prove your point before you demand others prove some false notion wrong.

Please check pages 1-10, then check the Reddit. I can't TLDR hours of reading anymore then "Community lynchmob"

10 minutes ago, BirdOfSong said:

Please check pages 1-10, then check the Reddit. I can't TLDR hours of reading anymore then "Community lynchmob"

I've checked them. I see more people saying, "this isn't an exploit, DE you're dumb," or, "I like that you removed the exploit but why are you suspending people," than I do people doing what you're saying. You're not going to magic something that isn't happening into existence.

4 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

I've checked them. I see more people saying, "this isn't an exploit, DE you're dumb," or, "I like that you removed the exploit but why are you suspending people," than I do people doing what you're saying. You're not going to magic something that isn't happening into existence.

So the open public harassment of clans who have placed and remain placed atop the leaderboards isn't happening? Odd. I have reports from many members saying that is infact happening. 

So again, players remain harassed for a lack of coding oversight by a game studio. 

4 minutes ago, BirdOfSong said:

So again, players remain harassed for a lack of coding oversight by a game studio. 

More like cheaters being exposed for exploiting bugs in the game, instead of reporting them and move on

1 minute ago, Yahzee said:

More like cheaters being exposed for exploiting bugs in the game, instead of reporting them and move on

I guess everyone who uses Trinity's EV to deal damage is exploiting then. After all "Trinity's Energy Vampire is not supposed to deal damage" -DE Selene

No, the base issue that that the things considered "cheats" have been in the game for months to years and are suddenly now banable offences. DE is at fault for bad communication and poor clarification of their own rules. 

Archived