Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp helmet Concept(Kinda)

Lazarow

First I want to say I have little knowledge of tennogen rules, I also have no skill to make a helmet or texture related stuff to make one or drawing skill for that matter(I tried). but today I have been thinking of a good helmet for wisp that looks cute and appealing. So I have a (very poorly drawn)concept for a helmet, as I said I know little of tennogen rules and flexibility so this may be way off from what is allowed to be made but I wanted to show it and maybe someone make it or at least gets a few ideas form it.

The helmet concept:

WARNING: Not drawn good

Spoiler

w0NoCly.jpg

-Lets start from the neck cloth first, on the neck cloth have a Mote from her first ability to symbolize her mothery aspect to the motes as they are in a way her children and shows that she care about them and wont work if she was without them, was also considering adding the mote crowns that each different mote has on its head to make her feel more symbolic and show its wisp. I was also thinking having some a circle and some other shapes to make a sun and then from that the rest of the cloth lines extend form the shapes to the outward kind of like sun rays.

-The places of the cloth that have the thin lines are the metallic(inner piece)of the cloth, the two string that merge at the bottom are the back part, while the side left and right are still in the front just metallic too

-On her forhead she has a little kind of hole as she has on some parts of her body and that is also metallic(just forgo to mark it). Also have her something like eyes wanted her to feel more human like or show that she is part human, the eyes would be pure energy, the eyes shape I gave her was to let enemies know that she can be dangerous and they should be aware but cute eyes look fine or something idk I didnt know what else can be placed there.

-Her head on the top opens up and we can see her brain almost or it can be a mini sun is inside and peeking out. It looks like she can have part falling form her head as she is somewhat amalagam. The circle there I dont know why I added it but it can mean something I just felt like it or it can shine with energy color if the brain remains a brain and not a mini-sun

Additional notes: The back cloth is merged at the end to fix the hidden 'assets' that the default helmet has now, id imagine the cloth does not extend far and goes mid-way down her back or maybe even lower.

I know this is very little to provide as a concept but it may turn out good who knows?

• Like 1