Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Problems

Mephiste

So let me explain what the issues are and how you could possibly fix them.

1: Desecrate is absolutely useless and costs way too much energy to get just one or rarely two orbs. Reduce the energy cost and increase the effect, dropping more than just miserable orbs.

2: Biggest issues is Shadows Of The Dead:

- You have to kill the enemy by yourself

- Assists seem to cancel getting a Shadow

I end up being able to spawn 1-4 Clones max, And that's pretty pathetic compared to what it can do in Solo Missions

How to Fix:

Solution 1: Allow assist kills to produce Shadows as long as you've hit the enemy at least once.

Solution 2: In Multiplayer enemies killed by your teammates produce clones for you as well, keeping a max ammount of clones to a reasonable ammount.

-In hopes someone actually considers this idea. It would make Nekros so much more enjoyable and badass.

1: Desecrate is absolutely useless and costs way too much energy to get just one or rarely two orbs. Reduce the energy cost and increase the effect, dropping more than just miserable orbs.

I end up being able to spawn 1-4 Clones max, And that's pretty pathetic compared to what it can do in Solo Missions

How to Fix:

Solution 1: Allow assist kills to produce Shadows as long as you've hit the enemy at least once.

Solution 2: In Multiplayer enemies killed by your teammates produce clones for you as well, keeping a max ammount of clones to a reasonable ammount.

-In hopes someone actually considers this idea. It would make Nekros so much more enjoyable and badass.

The problem is you'r enot using the ability to full extent. You think of it as of "Spawn anything, but spawn a lot of it". With the system we have now, you can actually pick off what you want. Having 2x heavy grineers is pretty dope. They basically clear the room for you.

How to Fix:

I agree. I've been running Nekros for about 2 days now. I haven't seen much more from desecrate other than a couple of health orbs, credits, etc. I'm not sure, but there was a thread here before Nekros's release crying to nerf the ability for desecrate to spawn mods. I think that's what's happening?

About Shadows of the Dead.. I feel it should work a bit like Rhino's roar. That is a player activates it in the heat of battle (or struggling, etc.) and what happens is for the duration of the ability all enemies that you and your teammates kill will become the re-animated shadows that help your team in battle.

Team-wide abilities that encourage teamwork are what makes this game fun.

The problem is you'r enot using the ability to full extent. You think of it as of "Spawn anything, but spawn a lot of it". With the system we have now, you can actually pick off what you want. Having 2x heavy grineers is pretty dope. They basically clear the room for you.

I get what you mean by that, But you would have to solo-kill said Heavy Grineers. I already mentionned Shadows Of The Dead is great in solo missions.

But in multiplayer it's near impossible to make good use of it...