Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda Energy Color Issue

Issxi

Garuda's energy colors are all screwed up. I use Garuda with red energy and black secondary energy to get that deep blood look and before these recent changes her unique UI took on the red color. Now after the last energy color update my colors, abilities, and everything else are all still correct, but her UI is using the secondary (black) color instead of the red and it looks like their position in the UI was swapped? Maybe this could've caused this issue. If that is the case I really hope it doesn;t break the way her abilities/channeling colors are coded because those still work perfectly. Please fix this. <3

Here is a current photo of the current UI. The two color options used to be  █ but now it is labeled as █ . Again, this issue is strictly UI related, but somehow when these were switched it caused Garuda's ultimate UI to be the black secondary color instead of the red primary.

Here is a photo of it in-game:

ec21647692451697b374e969cd5dcabe.jpg

8 hours ago, Xylyssa said:

d it looks like their position in the UI was swapped?

It is my understanding that, at U25 launch, all Abilities were using the Primary and Secondary values inverted by mistake. So it was always meant to be the other way around. I know because many reported that (including myself 😛). Primary is always supposed to use the High value (or closer to white color) and Secondary is always supposed to use the Low color (the closest to black).

Just swap the color positions! Red, which is the bright color, is supposed to go on Primary and the other one in Secondary 🙂

Edited by NightmareT12