Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post in this thread and I’ll tell you what I like about you

Legion-Shields

3 часа назад, Stalker_Cake сказал:

he doesn't like us at all

No one at all? Harsh 😞.

Ok, lets see if it is actually possible to guess what I may like in people I do not know.

I like that you all are not afraid to nibble at the bait!

@Sajochi, I like your approach to the "I am LEAVING NOW" threads.

@Gabbynaru, I like that you are not afraid of the grind.

@DeMonkey, I like your dedication to lost causes. But hey, even if people still post feedback in GD, your are getting Wukong rework! Karma?

@_Kiro, you are tired of "DOOM&GLOOM" threads. And you like Shy!

@GinKenshin, ah, Tenno who checks if Dragon Key is on before posting on forums. Me likes.

@Datam4ss, I like that you are not afraid to directly say what you like... But can we have some variety, please?

@(XB1)UpgradeAcorn989, I like how you do not mess around.

@PurrrningBoop, I like your name. It is like the answer to "what is Internet" question. And you know 2 languages.

@(PS4)Vivien0029, perfect summary of this topic. And you played Portal.

@(PS4)skingsrt8, you visit Players helping Players forums! You are the nice one.

@MagPrime, I like your Deluxe skin (oh, and you are not press 4 to win).

@(XB1)RDeschain82, are you that Tenno who loves Mesa and revolvers? Well, you have not started a riot then she was "nerfed". This means that you do not sit in aimbot mode all the time. I like that.

@DatDarkOne, I like people with ironic outlook. *passes a bag of popcorn.

@Ahniar, you visit Players helping Players and you think Vauban is fun, so you like underdogs. I like that.

@--C--Nehra, a fresh face! And you read the Forum rules before posting!

@Leyers_of_facade, hmm. Even if you have seen many examples of human stupidity, you have not become a misanthrope. Like that.

@Stalker_Cake, you are not afraid to tell harsh truths. And play X-COM. And it seems you like WH40k?

I respect fortune cookies writers more.

Edit: @-AiLuoLi- Sarcastic, but polite. Laconic.

Edited by rand0mname
  • Like 6