Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Platinum: Allow Platinum stored in Clan Vaults to purchase decorations directly from the market

-Edrick-

As the title states. Currently the only use platinum has in the dojo clan vault is the ability to rush decorations or room building. That being said, with any clans having any amount of platinum just sitting in their clan vault (*cough* 5k platinum prize featured dojo winners) is otherwise...well, almost useless XD). In addition, have the option to allow donation of platinum to the clan vault too.

Also for those that may not know.  If you destroy a room or decoration that was rushed with platinum, that platinum amount will be sent to the clan vault and can be recycled.  It cannot be withdrawn or used to for anything else, except insta-building.

• Like 2

Can't say I disagree. This should happen, specially because no one will suddenly start rushing stuff with plat from a context that requires an already decorated dojo. Even if they decide to redecorate. Might as well use the plat to invest in some more finer decoration for the dojo, like the market ones. Great idea!

That would be a really nice feature!

Even if you would use the platinum to ruch decorations you could maybe rush one or two rooms with it until you run out. The option to spend that platinum on decorations to further improve the dojo would be an awesome addition. The only thing i occasionly do with the platinum is to rush the polychrome in a room since it is only 1 plat.

It would even enable the clan members to gelp out the dojo architects by donating platinum to the vault. The architects could then just buy the decorations they need.

So while i might be biased since i we also have 5000 platinum in our clan vault, i think this is a great idea!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-06 at 11:21 AM, -SD-Nakarkos said:

So while i might be biased since i we also have 5000 platinum in our clan vault, i think this is a great idea!

You are not being biased, you are being...sensible.  Yea. That's the word. Ok.  Alright..maybe a little biased 😆  lol  But yes this needs to happen either way!  Notice us DE senpai!