Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IO is a straight upgrade

Space0ddity

2 minutes ago, Chaemyerelis said:

So was all of jupiter upgraded? Or all corpus tile sets on every planet?

Gas city is a tile set. Any planet that uses it will have the updated look. There is some posts that Index didn't go too well and that is on Neptune.

Edited by Zelmen

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

You should probably just git gud though

17 minutes ago, Space0ddity said:

No more mesas stealing my kills.

Found the Mesa op. Guess you will just have to bring Equinox and kill everything before he can.

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I'm no Mesa player, but I'm pretty darn sure you can kill most enemies with Mesa at this spot though.

https://i.gyazo.com/b176499530a4099c129d3de82b078523.gif

yep, still not as efficient as the old layout (which I actually preferred and not just because mesa could be used) though, so I'd argue equinox or even saryn are much better options now to do the same thing as they always do....

6 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

yep, still not as efficient as the old layout (which I actually preferred and not just because mesa could be used) though, so I'd argue equinox or even saryn are much better options now to do the same thing as they always do....

I was able to afk to wave 5 while typing a few forums posts. Enemies on Io are so low level that even the bleeds from Maim are enough to kill the enemies.

I mean, Mag made the old IO a joke to do and was quicker than Mesa and she still works pretty well on the new IO. The only issue with the new IO are broken enemies getting stuck in corners or the puzzle rooms.

More of a side-grade IMO. Looks better, but enemies get stuck. All the same frames I could cheese old Io with, I can cheese the new Io with, so no real change there. Basically its like trading how the tile looks (which will get old on the 40-50th time running it for relics) for enemies that get stuck.

Honestly. Im glad someone like it... :)

6 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

I mean, Mag made the old IO a joke to do and was quicker than Mesa and she still works pretty well on the new IO. The only issue with the new IO are broken enemies getting stuck in corners or the puzzle rooms.

Theres this one platform that I was able to clip through over and over again.... I thought it was fun.

7 hours ago, Space0ddity said:

No more mesas stealing my kills.

Not to mention,prettier. My favorite map just got better.

Not just mesas, I'm against any one button spam. With power creep being what it is, any aoe frame is a no-no for pub ...if I want to get bored to death doing one button gameplay I do it solo.