Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #249: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Dokejema said:

Haha good luck. It took me nearly 6 months.

Well tbh when I said a couple of months I meant two months of actively trying to farm G3 spawns on Lex, Ceres etc. if I'd include the time I kept trying to obtain it passively then yeah I'd be at about the six month mark by now as well and get like a minimum of a week between each G3 spawn, so if I'm not the only one that's taken this f***ing long to obtain the thing.. then DE has got some serious reworking to do! 🙃

Remove the stupid arbitration revive mechanic. I dont want to play floor is lava when someone dies. Its pissing me off that you ruined an already S#&$ty game mode and on top of that added more rng in the form of idiotic rivens without increasing the capacity.

Stop ruining your game please.

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

See you here tonight, May 30th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

The timeanddate link is wrong, it is for April 19th. I was trying to import the date to my calendar and was wondering why it did not show up for today. I guess correct should be: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20190530T230000&p1=1185

1 hour ago, Azullion1 said:

When can we expect a full rework on the [PH]runningman's kit? Im hoping for more synergy between his 1 and 3, also his passive needs a buff please. Thanks!

[PH]runningman is trash.  Best we can hope for is a rework for his prime.

Also DE, when are you going to fix the mis-aligned mesh on his deluxe skin elbow when he's in Ivara's Noble stance and wielding Argonak Wraih ??  It's breaking my immersion.

8 minutes ago, _PippuzZ_ said:

1 hour ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

i think u have Chance to get 1 nitain if u open all three Caches on lua PLATO Mission (someone told me this idk if this is Right)

Just now, MilosBogIBatina said:

i think u have Chance to get 1 nitain if u open all three Caches on lua PLATO Mission (someone told me this idk if this is Right)

Sure, if you consider 1% as "chance", that actually requires you to check every corner of the map. That alone takes ages, especially for new players who are the ones who actually need it.

Ffs, it's easier ( chances wise ) to get a freaking rare and illusive Ephemera than it is to get a freaking Nitain if you factor in the % drop chance vs the time it takes. 

Just now, Vit0Corleone said:

Sure, if you consider 1% as "chance", that actually requires you to check every corner of the map. That alone takes ages, especially for new players who are the ones who actually need it.

Ffs, it's easier ( chances wise ) to get a freaking rare and illusive Ephemera than it is to get a freaking Nitain if you factor in the % drop chance vs the time it takes. 

than wait for next nightwave 

3 hours ago, --Brandt-- said:

Ohh ducats 😄 here's to hoping Baro will actually bring the Prova Vandal this time. 8 months is a bit excessive to not be able to get it right?

3 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Ducats! Is Prova Vandal coming with Baro tomorrow? 252 days since last sold.

Prova Vandal in Baro's inventory is bugged, I haven't seen anything that suggests DE is aware of it though. I made a support ticket but was told to make that forum post which doesn't seem to have been acknowledged 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Dr Spaghetti 28 said:

Prova Vandal in Baro's inventory is bugged, I haven't seen anything that suggests DE is aware of it though. I made a support ticket but was told to make that forum post which doesn't seem to have been acknowledged 🤷‍♂️

I have been posting every Baro visit since April. DE doesn't seem to care they locked it away. Now I just get trolls telling me to buy the tennocon ticket. Because you know when somethings not right we should shut up and give them money. 

Archived