Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #249: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

11kuvyg.jpg

When will the K-Drive issue get fixed? Issue is --After putting a forma on my K-Drive it doesn't want to level up at all. I still get syndicate standing but that's all it does.It has remained at rank 0 for 3 weeks now and that is even after races, stunts and everything else i can think of! DE Please help!!!!!!

3 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

I didn't even realize that til' now. I got off easy as I built a frame in the foundry with what I had left. Hopefully they'll put up an Alert or something with a chance to get some soon. That is a strange oversight though.

5 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Should traverse through the Spy Vaults and Sabotage. :cool:

Some people might not have figured out that they are new.

Holy orokin toilets. Gotta try those out right now. Thank you lol I love spy misisons.

1 hour ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

I didn't even realize that til' now. I got off easy as I built a frame in the foundry with what I had left. Hopefully they'll put up an Alert or something with a chance to get some soon. That is a strange oversight though.

Not that this helps you now, but after the last Dev stream (?) There was a mission for 10 of them.

6 hours ago, Prime_Reckoner said:

Remove the stupid arbitration revive mechanic. I dont want to play floor is lava when someone dies. Its pissing me off that you ruined an already S#&$ty game mode and on top of that added more rng in the form of idiotic rivens without increasing the capacity.

Stop ruining your game please.

Only noobs die in arb. Haha.

The revive mechanic makes it tolerable to play pug but the double time on loot cycles is intolerable. I will not play it until it takes 20 min to get to a C rot rather than 40m.

Yooooo, where the g3 bacons at???? Forget those stalker bacons I want the gee threes. The brakkkkk is impossible to farm.

Archived