Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #249: Tonight at 7pm ET!

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, gekkougabutt said:

YES!! And G3 beacons because farming them's been a hellish last couple of months I just want the stupid Brakk please DE!

You must be worthy, Tenno.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MilosBogIBatina said:

when is plague star Event?

12th June

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

11kuvyg.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

casually looks at my 9 sets from raids... 

I so wish it was tradable... All I need is the bp. I would drop 200p easy just to put an end to that one grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, -Anids- said:

when the prime lander coming back around i need it in my life :(

What's the Prime Lander? First I've heard of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When will the K-Drive issue get fixed? Issue is --After putting a forma on my K-Drive it doesn't want to level up at all. I still get syndicate standing but that's all it does.It has remained at rank 0 for 3 weeks now and that is even after races, stunts and everything else i can think of! DE Please help!!!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

That's great, but Nitain when?

You do realize that there is no way to obtain Nitain in game at the moment and that there are tons of items that require it, especially for new players? This has been like this since NW ended.

Can't even buy with plat or trade. My foundry has several items waiting to start building .. come on DE; give us some Nitain.

I didn't even realize that til' now. I got off easy as I built a frame in the foundry with what I had left. Hopefully they'll put up an Alert or something with a chance to get some soon. That is a strange oversight though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Should traverse through the Spy Vaults and Sabotage. :cool:

Some people might not have figured out that they are new.

Holy orokin toilets. Gotta try those out right now. Thank you lol I love spy misisons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you guys mention the humanframe picture that someone created and posted on Reddit, it was crazy good, sitting in the top 10 most up voted of all time right now.

All credit to u/tbgkaru

6opkpjy231131.png

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a list somewhere that shows what Warframes Reb and Meg play during each primetime?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stargazer_Libra said:

I didn't even realize that til' now. I got off easy as I built a frame in the foundry with what I had left. Hopefully they'll put up an Alert or something with a chance to get some soon. That is a strange oversight though.

Not that this helps you now, but after the last Dev stream (?) There was a mission for 10 of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sgt.Tau said:

Not that this helps you now, but after the last Dev stream (?) There was a mission for 10 of them.

Oh yeah, that's where I got the last batch I had. Hope they do that again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Prime_Reckoner said:

Remove the stupid arbitration revive mechanic. I dont want to play floor is lava when someone dies. Its pissing me off that you ruined an already S#&$ty game mode and on top of that added more rng in the form of idiotic rivens without increasing the capacity.

 

Stop ruining your game please.

Only noobs die in arb. Haha.

The revive mechanic makes it tolerable to play pug but the double time on loot cycles is intolerable. I will not play it until it takes 20 min to get to a C rot rather than 40m.

 

 

Yooooo, where the g3 bacons at???? Forget those stalker bacons I want the gee threes. The brakkkkk is impossible to farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...