Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki ability augment 'Savior Decoy' not working

MarkusLove

I have a rank 0 Savior Decoy augment installed on my loki prime.  It does not work as intended.  In fact it actually makes things worse.  When I had the decoy activated and I received fatal damage I immediately died.  I didn't even enter a bleedout state, but instead when straight to the revive screen telling me I'm losing affinity and using a revive point to respawn.  Tested 5 times and all 5 times I went straight to the revive screen.  I then tested dying without having a decoy activated (but still having the mod installed) and I instead when into the bleedout state as expected.  Please note 100% of these deaths were caused by self-dmg from a Penta explosion, so it's entirely possible that this bug is only caused by self-damage deaths.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

6 hours ago, MarkusLove said:

I have a rank 0 Savior Decoy augment installed on my loki prime.  It does not work as intended.  In fact it actually makes things worse.  When I had the decoy activated and I received fatal damage I immediately died.  I didn't even enter a bleedout state, but instead when straight to the revive screen telling me I'm losing affinity and using a revive point to respawn.  Tested 5 times and all 5 times I went straight to the revive screen.  I then tested dying without having a decoy activated (but still having the mod installed) and I instead when into the bleedout state as expected.  Please note 100% of these deaths were caused by self-dmg from a Penta explosion, so it's entirely possible that this bug is only caused by self-damage deaths.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter.

Seeing as it's caused by self-damage that is probably by design and not a bug. This isn't the only thing self-damage does not apply to, and DE has intentionally taken away self-damage from activating many things. Nuke Trinity and Rage/Hunter Adrenaline are some examples I know of right away.

However, if it instantly kills you rather than going down that itself is probably bug.

Edited by AntiMomentum