Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Defense Needs Kuva Drops

Adding kuva drops on kuva survival was a great idea, so why not do that with the defense mission as well? I played that mission just for fun today and remembered how crazy and interesting it is. Just a shame literally nothing special drops from it, so I literally never have a reason to do it. I know it's a little trickier to manage drops on defense since they can be sped up with certain squads, but even if it were modest kuva drops it would still be enough reason to do it when I get tired of running kuva survival (which has definitely happened).

Please please please DE give us kuva drops on kuva defense!!! That mission would be so fun to do with a squad! But I can never get a squad to go since nothing drops there!

• Like 1

Just to elaborate on how crazy that kuva fortress defense mission is, the rotating occurrence of hazards really forces a totally different strategy than any other defense mission, except I've never had a chance to test that strategy cause no one ever wants to play it with me!

Also, the tile set is awesome, having 3 levels of platforms to play with makes it really interesting for a variety of loadouts.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)Gunslanger69me said:

ok, well at least I know now I'm not the only one thinking this. Hopefully DE eventually does something.

five open world updates, new world, melee and dmg 3.0 later.... nope nothing old that matters getting fixed so f us i guess x: