The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About Merch

How's it going. I don't really post, well, ever, mainly game, so I hope this is the place to ask about this. But I was just wondering if there were plans on some merch that is a little more varied than the usual Warframes like Mag, Ember, Excal. I'm pretty sure there are other Warframes with fans that would sell well were they put out there. I've noticed there's been the same three posters of Loki, Ember, and Rhino that seem to have been around forever, and considering how many Warframes there are now that's a little odd. Personally, I'd like to see some more Oberon, Ash, Nidus, Volt, Mesa merch out there. Delux version merch would be awesome. Not saying there hasn't been any new stuff in the store, I just happened to miss it when the Sacrifice and Fortuna merch came out initially. I missed out on some cool ass shirts, so here's hoping to see if some more varied Warframe goods pop up anytime soon. Oh yeah, just remembered that Clem bobblehead they showed on Devstream #128.

Edited by Stargazer_Libra

I manage a sign company and have been making my own for ages. Heck, I even made a clock out of a fellas artwork, and showed him on reddit, for that reason too. I imagine if they were selling tons of them, they would do more with it, but seeing the QQing that happened after they stopped supporting a 12 year old directx9, I have a hard time imagining any of the folks that can't afford to even buy a clue would have been buying posters.

So from the dev stream it seams like they may move onto bobble heads we can buy. Clem is the first one available to people at tennocon as an exclusive but its likely it will be the first in a long line of IRL noggles. There is always the fan shop that is affiliated with DE for official merch that also benefits others fans (think of tennogen on for you instead of your warframes).

If your ok getting something just made by fans for fans with no DE profits you could always try Etsy.

Edited by (PS4)wintersfrozen