Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a residual issue that affected exactly 29 accounts as a result of the Kogake Riven fix in Hotfix 25.0.2.

What an oddly specific bug.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a Fluxor Bot occasionally missing the its target and shooting welding beam through the windows of Gas City.

You cant stop the AI revolution.

Here's hoping the bug where the Sepfhan Nikana isnt affected by the Amalgam Dailyu Mod's lifesteam gets fixed soon.

22 часа назад, AnarchyChan сказал:

Here's my point - ALL scores should be wiped and event extended. Why? 

Hotfix 25.0.3 - Demolysts no longer spawn at the same point for each Conduit, instead they will spawn randomly within a set range from the Conduit.

Hotfix 25.0.4 - Fixed Rivens that are capable of hitting negative Damage via Critical Multiplier resulting in insta-killing enemies that have innate Damage resistance (Amalgam Alkonost). They will now properly take 0 Damage from a negative Critical Multiplier weapon, the same way regular enemies do.

Hotfix 25.0.6 - Fixed Loki being able to Switch Teleport enemy Demolysts/VIPs into pits and kill them instantly. VIPs are now teleported to safety if placed into a pit.

All that gives a huge advantage in operation.

Hotfix 25.0.7 - Fixed a Health scaling bug that resulted in enemies past a certain level only having 10 Health.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Julian_Skies:

This is just another player's insight on what's going on but:  

Those temporary strength mods are only accounted for if, at the time of applying the buff (not casting the reservoir, but when the buff is appliedand there's no active reservoir already on the target), the strength buff is active. So if you have EC, casting it with it active does nothing, but if someone runs into the reservoir with the buff active it works.

Yeah, I know. This is the same for a variety of other strength or even efficiency buffs (tested by players in the linked thread). Just want to have a confirmation on bug or intentional 😉

17 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

So does that mean the enemies scale properly in Disruption? If that is the case, what will happen to every score over Disruption wave 41 (the point where it was 10 hp for Demolysts)? I don't see how this change allows any way to get top scores or be competitive, especially when a clever method of in-game abilities that require communication and skill is considered an exploit. The changes to Loki and now this make this event a waste of time if you are competitive because the board is now locked with runs before this change.

unknown.png

Just re-run the event lmao. All the effort put in the last majority of this Operation is gone. This should run another 2 weeks with a proper release.

Sure, just without the pointless leaderboards.

1 minute ago, Snake_Oil said:

The Occucor's gimmick works very well with the synth set for auto reloads that don't affect the tendrils 

If I need to use a sentinel over a pet in order to make the most use out of a weapon, then I'd rather pass especially since the atomos does a much better job. 

12 minutes ago, BlachWolf said:

So when are you going to fix the ocucor? Also would you guys please remove its on reload gimmick, it basically renders the tendrils useless. Instead change it to a duration based buff that can be refreshed with kills.

Sounds like you haven't tried using Eject Magazine and/or the Synth mod set, @BlachWolf. The Ocucor is an amazing gun once you figure out how to not reload, like swinging your melee weapon a few times to instantly holster it for the clip recharge.

Fixed a sneaky spot in the Gas City tileset where players could hide inside a wall, effectively cosplaying as the man in the wall. 

Lol, too bad I never found it. You guys have been on the ball with these Hotfixes. Btw, the Gas City Rework is f%#$!&* awesome, though I my ADD keeps me constantly trying to look at every shiny new thing, even in the middle of a bloodbath.

il y a 21 minutes, Voltage a dit :

unknown.png

Just re-run the event lmao. All the effort put in the last majority of this Operation is gone. Can this be re-ran with all the fixes for another 2 weeks? I don't see how throwing so many scores out the window 4 days before it ends is respectful to the previous 8-day window people played during.

Lol

I guess i should be thankful i haven't had the time to dig in and do a serious event run for clan trophy yet. Maaaaan. 

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

So does that mean the enemies scale properly in Disruption? If that is the case, what will happen to every score over Disruption wave 41 (the point where it was 10 hp for Demolysts)? I don't see how this change allows any way to get top scores or be competitive, especially when a clever method of in-game abilities that require communication and skill is considered an exploit. The changes to Loki and now this make this event a waste of time if you are competitive because the board is now locked with runs before this change.

unknown.png

Just re-run the event lmao. All the effort put in the last majority of this Operation is gone. This should run another 2 weeks with a proper release.

tbh, anyone who was able to reach round 41 at all to profit from this already proven to be 1337 - and since the reward is 'only' a cosmetical dojo item plus bragging rights, i would say let them be...

3 minutes ago, D_Treaveler said:

Thanks for the update! 

Do you guys ever considered making Wisp’s back clothes into her defoult syndana ( much like Khora’s back spikes)? So it can stop clipping the hell out of anything whe try putting on her?

Should be easy with the Gaoth helmet, but her default one might be a tad difficult. If they don’t choose the perfect cutoff location it might look weird

Thank You for the Fixes 💗

I just added a Bug to the Bug Megathread Yesterday and a Comment on IO before, Dunno if they were visible so am gonna do a quick recap

1-Jupiter IO Tileset : Is Very Large for the Defense mission with all the up and Down layers, had  a bug before that required us to kill enemies at secret area, But I think that got patched

2-BUG: Vauban [Perpetual Vortex] Augment, does not stack the timer but stacks ingame, so u have a functional vortex with no timer 

Thank You

In case it hasn't been mentioned : the mod "repair kit" doesn't drop from "Domestik drone" for CLIENTS. The host see the mod and can pick it up, if a mod happened to drop after anyone killing the Domestik, he can mark it too, but other players see "MOD" on the marker instead of the name, and there is no sparky visual effects for client, and no mod to retrieve...

Archived