Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Eximus enemies are now capped at Level 9999 like regular enemies.

Fixes:

• Fixed a Health scaling bug that resulted in enemies past a certain level only having 10 Health.
  • Fixed Health and Shield bar display for enemies with more than 2 billion points of Health and Shields combined.

The fact that these changes and bugs were felt to be necessary...worries me somewhat.  I suppose this demonstrates the benefits of competitive events though.  People looking for the best/easiest ways to increase their scores find exploits or bugs at levels higher than we normally reach, and those exploits and bugs can then be addressed.  That said...level 9999?  Am I missing something?

Hey DE you forgot to wipe the score of anyone that has remotely tried to (competitively) play the event.

Next time don't release a "competitive" event at all, frankly speaking. Not only because some people that used exploits were prevented from retrying to run it (and that's fine, but preventing them is going too far imo), but also because your own game breaks, we have to stop? I mean, for real, a "competitive" event is a competitive event after all, you can just not expect people to stop playing just because the demolyst went past its limit health wise, making it easy to kill (but what about the time, now LOST TIME, that it took to reach such a point?).

Personally I haven't had time to push myself, but I can relate to those that have simply wasted their time given the situation, it's highly disrespectful to be honest.

Hopefully we could see one of these, some day, maybe in a future event if something like this happened again (hope not, for the love of people's free time).

Credit to a wukong main for this, pls don't nerf Defy:

unknown.png

à l’instant, Trvldl a dit :

You can't say that something is an exploit if it's unavoidable by your poor design, just saying.

If I can add to this : There wasn't an unfair advantage. Every single player in the game could encounter them if they were dedicated enough to actually get there

1 minute ago, SN0FLKE said:

Very nice! But I think you might have also shipped a (very minor) leak as well:

Hide contents

9976AE18A945F874CF77D2460356C3A0B99A1A86

Not a leak, that decoration has been in the game for a while. Unless its not the one being shown.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

Changes:

• Syndicates in the Syndicate screen are now ordered by the respective Rank you have with them. The ones which don’t especially like or respect you are now greyed out to indicate that.

@[DE]Megancan you please check? My Syndicates are not sorted, as you can see, Perrin is after Steel
OR... if the sort-by is done by RANK (rank 5) in my case, can we get another subsequent sort-by STANDING value?

22222.jpg

Please please please! Increase the time for relic selection mid mission (in-between waves on defence or survival etc). The amount of time is abysmally short especially for how much harder not to mention shorter it is to figure out what's on your relic now. In my opinion a 60 second timer is in no way unreasonable. I maybe see the arguement for keeping it at 30 but 15 is a joke. Me and my friends commonly find ourselves scrambling to decide what relic to bring. If you aren't playing on voice chat forget discussing who's bringing what at ALL with this short timer. I don't consider myself a new player, been at this a while, but I'm far from having memorized every relic by name. This is the number one UI(ish) thing I would like to see changed. 

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed clipping cloth physics with Oberon Feyarch’s skirt.  

Blimey... has it finally happened, have DE finally fixed the 'skirt' going through the legs etc.... I'm sure it's been like it since release in March 2016 so at that rate we basically need to wait roughly 3 years per 'clipping cloth' issue per frame...

Also the indicators for pickups on the minimap (those for destroyable caches... the small metal ones... those white squares.. you know what I'm talking about) are not disappearing when the cache is a dead body - walking through them picks an items inside but the indicators stays on - it really confuses me when I am clearing whole map and that little square on the minimap is still there

It also happens sometimes with doors to: 

Spoiler

Secret labs on new Jupiter tileset

53 minutes ago, Zakor11 said:

My stronger buffs still get dispelled by weaker buffs, if the other wisp is higher leveled...

Yes. This please. A temp fix for me is letting the weaker buff expire and summoning my own elsewhere, far from the weaker buffs. Even if I run through the weaker ones, my buff just refreshes. 

Archived