[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

52 minutes ago, swiftasacoursing said:

Takes a lil while to update on the forums. Should be fine in an hour(?)

Ok, thanks.

57 minutes ago, fantaisie said:

Hey DE you forgot to wipe the scores of the people using inaros invincibility exploit.

51 minutes ago, -Light_in_Darkness- said:

Hey DE you forgot to wipe the scores of the people using inaros invincibility exploit.

50 minutes ago, .cat said:

40 minutes ago, --Q--yikes said:

35 minutes ago, --Q--yikes said:

Inaros's thing is to be invincible, like loki is able to TP things. Inaros is an exploit as he can use his abilities, just like loki

I should note, I would strongly suggest you report any known exploits you are aware of. Feel free to PM me with the exploit in detail and we can address it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

>Fixed clipping cloth physics with Oberon Feyarch’s skirt.

Great, now can you fix the same exact issue with Trinity Prime?

The Event Score isnt updating, did a run until 22k today, roughly 4h ago, and the leaderboards still only show 20k for me.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

I should note, I would strongly suggest you report any known exploits you are aware of. Feel free to PM me with the exploit in detail and we can address it.

I don't know why you'd even bother putting up with such obvious troll spam...they have no leg to stand on and they know it.

___

Reminder again that the Secura Lecta energy color is persisting as default still & assassins have been spawning during extraction again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheGreenFellow said:

I don't know why you'd even bother putting up with such obvious troll spam...they have no leg to stand on and they know it.

I mean, when basically people's time has been completely thrown to a dumpster, you can expect memes like those.

This last "fix" was hugely disrespectful (especially considering this bug was completely unavoidable) to people that pushed themselves in a competitive event. Who would have expected people did this, my goodness!

• Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the Patch Notes Megan.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Pandigueiro said:

I mean, when basically people's time has been completely thrown to a dumpster, you can expect memes like those.

This last "fix" was hugely disrespectful (especially considering this bug was completely unavoidable) to people that pushed themselves in a competitive event. Who would have expected people did this, my goodness!

That's a real gilded lily you're trying to paint on people explicitly choosing to exploit obviously unintentional game behavior - otherwise known as "cheating".

Being 'competitive' doesn't merely mean "use every possible means to win". Sportsmanship matters.

People were caught cheating. Suck it up and take your just desserts, you got what you asked for.

Edited by TheGreenFellow
  • Applause 9
  • Upvote 4

Just now, TheGreenFellow said:

That's a real gilded lily you're trying to paint on people explicitly choosing to exploit obviously unintentional game behavior - otherwise known as "cheating".

If you got to wave 41 and the enemy hp overflowed to 10 hp from negative integers, would you abort the mission? Because as soon as you extract you are now "cheating" by your standards. I can understand rivens, Loki was a stretch, but past wave 41 was unavoidable unless you task manager and forced the game closed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Being 'competitive' doesn't mean "use every possible means to win". Sportsmanship matters.

People were caught cheating. Suck it up and take your just desserts, you got what you asked for.

So your saying that people that played the game past wave 41 were  "explicitly choosing to exploit obviously unintentional game behavior - otherwise known as "cheating"."  and that they should have just given up because the game broke after wave 41?

• Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 6

my event score got frozen cause someone used a bug i wasn't even aware of... 

that suck ! I don't blame people who used the bug, i main there is a leaderboard people want to have the best score as possible, 

and release an event with all these bug it's all dev fault maybe the event should have been realeased a weak later... 

anyway froze the glitch user score... why not but froze score of people that don't even know about that glitch... that sucks really 

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

It's not, people don't exactly "choose" such a situation just because they were pushihg themselves to reach number 1 position (not to mention ANYONE could reach it, as long as they were prepared and pushed themselves). It's like telling FC Barcelona not to try to win a league.

Being 'competitive' doesn't mean "use every possible means to win". Sportsmanship matters.

Use every possible mean? So you are telling me that because I cannot avoid something, I should quit it when the referee does not seem to have a CLEAR  stance on the match?

Sportmanship? I'll tell you about it, don't expect the other team let you score because they are winning 5-0. Don't expect another kickboxer to let himself get kicked in the face because he punched you 5 times in a row.

Except in this case people were not cheating, they simply kept pushing themselves. Suck it up? That's obvious, not like they would reset the scores to keep it perfectly clean and balanced.

Don't try to pull your morals on me, it's people's free time what got to waste.

Edited by Pandigueiro
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Voltage said:

If you got to wave 41 and the enemy hp overflowed to 10 hp from negative integers, would you abort the mission? Because as soon as you extract you are now "cheating" by your standards. I can understand rivens, Loki was a stretch, but past wave 41 was unavoidable unless you task manager and forced the game closed.

Knowing it was a competitive event? Yes, I'd screenshot the evidence, bug report it, and exit, because that's the responsible thing to do (and also because I have no patience for broken stuff). I'd advise D.E. to do an event do-over as a result, but I would NOT continue to pursue in said event knowing that there is such a problem, both because of aforementioned lack of patience for broken things, and because it's obviously not fair.

That's the value of having integrity, you won't get caught out for doing things you shouldn't be.

• Applause 4
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

That's the value of having integrity, you won't get caught out for doing things you shouldn't be.

Like, playing the game for more than an hour?

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 4

1. The new Gas City map for the Index is too dark. It's really hard to see anything there.

2. The snowy area on the other side of the portal in Mithra is constantly completely washed out in the large tile where the Lynx boss is. Every time I go there the entire screen is just white, and stays that way as long as I'm there.

3. Most of the UI changes regarding relics are a downgrade from how they were previously. Clicking a text link takes you to a needless huge image of a relic, forcing you to mouse over the "info" tab just to see a text list of what the relic contains. No pictures of the items or information about whether you own them. The relic selection screen at the end of matches is also worse. The ability to upgrade relics midstream is great, but that's the only redeeming feature of the changes.

• Upvote 1

The way you fixed Gale Kick is just a joke...removing it as a basic mechanic...wich it still only applying basic melee damage mods and no crit status elemental or anything else. It does about 400 damage with melee damage mods equiped. This could've been such a nice and fun mod it's honestly saddening.

3 minutes ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Knowing it was a competitive event? Yes, I'd screenshot the evidence, bug report it, and exit, because that's the responsible thing to do (and also because I have no patience for broken stuff). I'd advise D.E. to do an event do-over as a result, but I would NOT continue to pursue in said event knowing that there is such a problem, both because of aforementioned lack of patience for broken things, and because it's obviously not fair.

Except there were probably plenty of people who saw it for the first time, captured evidence, left the match, reported it as a bug, and still got their scores wiped because they were still seen as a cheater, despite doing absolutely everything morally right.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the map node for Saturn > Telesto displaying a Forma instead of an enemy.

forma'd enemies...

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

unknown.png

All the effort put in the last majority of this Operation is gone. Anyone who went above wave 41 is now wiped. Can this be re-ran with all the fixes for another 2 weeks? I don't see how throwing so many scores out the window 4 days before it ends is respectful to the previous 8-day window people played during. So many changes were made to this gamemode as it was released, and now we have entirely new mechanics (like health drain stopping at 20 hp). The event is tracking a single mode that has not been the same for longer than 48 hours (aside from previous weekend). The reason exploits are fixed is for fairness in competition. However, fairness also requires consistency which this Operation has had a lack of.

peole shouldn't cheat/exploit

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 3

il y a 1 minute, toafarmer a dit :

peole shouldn't cheat/exploit

just like i said 10hp cap is DE fault not player 
if your aware health pass 2 142 mil don't put it in 32bit vallue 
people just got wipped for no reason 
they didn't have used glitch nor exploit 
they just have played.... 

• Upvote 10

To this day I cant seem to find an OCULYST in lua, did you round all the Sentients to jupiter?