Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.7

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, Taintknight said:

Really you are going to remove 40k points and put it at 28k where the bug started, and u r not going to remove the ones that have 30k+ using the bugs????? seriously?

https://imgur.com/a/9AIBkjk

The top scores are after these fixes, what's there that is a bug now?
We really are reaching ridiculous points I guess.

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

unknown.png

All the effort put in the last majority of this Operation is gone. Anyone who went above wave 41 is now wiped. Can this be re-ran with all the fixes for another 2 weeks? I don't see how throwing so many scores out the window 4 days before it ends is respectful to the previous 8-day window people played during. So many changes were made to this gamemode as it was released, and now we have entirely new mechanics (like health drain stopping at 20 hp). The event is tracking a single mode that has not been the same for longer than 48 hours (aside from previous weekend). The reason exploits are fixed is for fairness in competition. However, fairness also requires consistency which this Operation has had a lack of.

I don't think DE can risk having Warbros to top the charts even after the fixes.

Could we please get a toggle to hide relics we don't own on the refinement/selection screens?  Also, have it remember the tier tab we were using after a refine instead of dropping back to the one containing every single type.

-Bring back the Owned number indicator on relic reward screen.

-Bring us the name of who pulled what reward on the relic reward screen, I dont know what my teammate pulled, and I want my traces on him

-Let us Search for Radiant/Flawless/Exceptional/Intact relics with the search bar.

-Let us upgrade multiple relics at once please! It's a pain to use 1450 traces 25 by 25:

1. Select the desired Relic to upgrade
  2. Click on Upgrade
  3. Click Exceptional
  4. Click Refine
  5. Relic screen then scrolls randomly and autoselects the relic you already upgraded
  6. Try to find the desired relic again by scrolling up/down 
  7. Thats just one relic, 1425 Traces left

4 hours ago, Lokoklouse said:

Please please please! Increase the time for relic selection mid mission (in-between waves on defence or survival etc). The amount of time is abysmally short especially for how much harder not to mention shorter it is to figure out what's on your relic now. In my opinion a 60 second timer is in no way unreasonable. I maybe see the arguement for keeping it at 30 but 15 is a joke. Me and my friends commonly find ourselves scrambling to decide what relic to bring. If you aren't playing on voice chat forget discussing who's bringing what at ALL with this short timer. I don't consider myself a new player, been at this a while, but I'm far from having memorized every relic by name. This is the number one UI(ish) thing I would like to see changed. 

Okay I don't normally complain but I now officially REALLY hate the new UI for relic selection during a mission. Clicking the upgrade button should NOT hide the select relic button when I have 15 seconds to figure out what I'm doing! Ijust got locked out on a defense mission because of this TERRIBLE UI decision... sorry I'm butt hurt about something simple and dumb but damn... fix this.

Could you guys maybe address the current nitain problem? The problem being for those who missed some of, if not all of night wave.There is no reasonable way to get it. Either wait weeks for ghouls to show up or attempt to 'farm' caches, which have abysmal drop rates (upwards of 2%) and are exclusively on rotation C. This wouldn't be such a problem if it were not for the fact that so many frames, even wisp, require this. Its rather infuriating to have spent hours farming hexanon for wisp only to be stopped by virtual time gate on ghouls. Maybe bring back the nitain alerts? 

4 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

But...melee combos shouldn't have anything to do with specific Warframes. You probably need to find a way to record a video of what's occuring, or at least provide more detail.

I'm assuming it has something to do with his passive.

3 hours ago, Taintknight said:

Really you are going to remove 40k points and put it at 28k where the bug started, and u r not going to remove the ones that have 30k+ using the bugs????? seriously?

https://imgur.com/a/9AIBkjk

Hate to break it to you but I got over 30k and I didn't even do wave 30 let alone 41+. You might want to keep trying the game mode to figure out how to earn more points in a round because 30k-40k starts at round 21 and finishes at 29 in that area.

where is quick attack? all my polearm and staff are useless since meme function for staff and polearm is unbearable and only works of you spin at EXACTLY the attack speed or if you use quick attack but now its gone so all my meme rivens are useless. if this is some ninja attempt to crap on maiming strike then why not just have the balls to say it.

heyyy youuu guysss...

TY for the updates and stuffs. love wisp and she's a beauty. I like her animations and moves too - and come to think of it its kinda difficult and lonely to see her changing from this flowing majestic thing to basic melee creep. Can  you guys make melee animations for her, heck why not more for other frames at it :D

ty any ways again...

1 hour ago, -CG-ImMrBloo said:

Hate to break it to you but I got over 30k and I didn't even do wave 30 let alone 41+. You might want to keep trying the game mode to figure out how to earn more points in a round because 30k-40k starts at round 21 and finishes at 29 in that area.

I guess your ability to no life just surpasses his 

You know, everyone would have had a much better time if you'd broken up the Jovian Concord into several pieces spread out over a few weeks. And you would have had a much healthier feedback/fix cycle, being able to give each portion of it the attention it deserved. 

> Week 1: "Hey guys, tileset revamp! And new resource to start accumulating."

> Week 2: "Hey guys, new enemies and game mode!"

> Week 3: "Hey guys, new weapons and fixes to all the things so far, and Hostile Mergers event now that Disruption's been cleaned up a bit!"

> Week 4: "Hey guys, new boss and frame!" 

> Week 5: "Hey guys, some more polish and fixes to those things."

You could have had a much more sustained buzz for over a long time. Same way snacking throughout the day is healthier than 1-2 binge meals, regular helpings of content do better for retaining attention than this feast and famine model you've been subscribing to. 

89 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

10 hours ago, Teitaka said:

The whole UI since 'The Sacrifice' needs a bit of TLC in my opinion. Many players are still complaining that it is not as clear as the old UI. Here are a couple of suggestions.

Relic Screen update:

<Image Redacted>

Separate the rewards into separate rows for their rarity and colour coordinate the colour of their text to the standard Bronze/Silver/Gold based on their rarity (as has been standard in Warframe for a long time).

Personally, I preferred the old larger tabs between Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi relics, but standardising the tabs is fine.

Basic UI TLC:

<Image Redacted>

DO NOT grayscale the icons as it makes the UI looks very bland and makes everything look the same. Also, show Forma count & mastered item icons on their icon overviews as we used to have previously as can be seen in the top 2 rows in this example, it makes the UI a lot more appealing.

Also, turn item labels on by default. Having so many icons be the same (Systems, Chassis, Barrels, Stocks, Receivers etc), and only knowing what they are till you hover over them (unless players find the "item Label" toggle in the options that many casual players may not find) can be very confusing for both veterans and new players alike.

I actually agree with these changes. Especially with the relic rewards layering. It's a lot less confusing to see the rewards separated out based on the rarity of the drop. Having labels on by default would also be a huge help for everyone. They can always be toggled off for those who don't want them.

Archived