Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BIG BUG in dojo decoration with Corpus Robot Crusher Teeth

glitch9700

So i dont know which update changed this but ALL the Corpus Robotic Crusher deco items in all of the dojo have all been reduced to minimum size and they dont scale as big as they used to anymore which is very annoying as i have quite a few builds that used them and are now broken.

qy7fk4.jpg

i had 2 that go accross this whole channel i made and now even full size arent even half as big as they used to be

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. This is super frustrating with the ongoing rotation bug when decorating. All of these were connected like gears, and now they're just sitting there tiny and impotent, and I fix it because of the aforementioned decoration bug.

4Yx13SM.jpg

This is NOT just a PC Bug as I am on the Xbox and have the same problem, after the update, with the Corpus Robotic Crusher Decoration being resized small and am now unable to resize it large enough to fit the space it once occupied! This is a chronic problem with DE, they fix 1 problem but create 20 new issues after every update! Do they even have a Quality Control or Testing Dept?

• 2 weeks later...