Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma Blueprints Disappearing

(NSW)PerfectCellSin

So over the past week ive had 8-9 forma blueprints up and disappear from my account. I made a few forma and had about 4 blueprints left and when I went to claim and rebuild there was no rebuild option per usual even tho It had said I had 4. I let it go and got some more blueprints. I built one forma then started another and rushed it when it was closed to being done. This also made my remaining blueprints disappear. Anyone else having this problem? I wasn't going to saying but fool me once...well you know the rest

• 2 weeks later...

Hey PerfectCellSin,

Did you discover this with Aura Forma or with regular Forma? There has been some common confusion about the difference between the number of Forma owned, which is displayed with Forma Blueprints in the Arsenal, and the number of actual Forma Blueprints owned. Please check both numbers displayed in your Arsenal - it can be easy to mix them up!

If there's an issue here with Aura Forma, please let me know. I also recommend contacting Support if you still have some concerns. They'll be able to check your account details directly to make sure everything checks out! Here is a link to make a Support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I hope this information's helpful!

1 hour ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey PerfectCellSin,

Did you discover this with Aura Forma or with regular Forma? There has been some common confusion about the difference between the number of Forma owned, which is displayed with Forma Blueprints in the Arsenal, and the number of actual Forma Blueprints owned. Please check both numbers displayed in your Arsenal - it can be easy to mix them up!

If there's an issue here with Aura Forma, please let me know. I also recommend contacting Support if you still have some concerns. They'll be able to check your account details directly to make sure everything checks out! Here is a link to make a Support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I hope this information's helpful!

Could I make a request for Formas not to count unique formas such as auras?