Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resurgence Burden should be Manual Pickups. Ayatan Stars should be Auto Pickups.

Yep

Arbitrations

can we please make Resurgence Burdens be Manual Pickups? the way Ayatan Stars work currently?

this way we don't accidentally debuff ourselves and get killed before we were ready to go and revive?

and simultaneously, can we have Ayatan Stars be Auto Pickups, affected by Vacuum. Because there's really no reason to Not want them picked up...

as long as it is possible to pick them up my accident in any form I personally wont play arbitrations as I refuse to nerf my survival to revive someone in a game mode where no revives was an original point to it. If they did this I would be open to playing them in general again so Ima give this an upvote!

Ayatan Gems are manual pickups for a reason, to make you have to actually go pick them up. that's the point of them.

but anyways yes, Arbitration Points being automatic means that Players can accidentally die if they walk in the wrong place. yno, in the Gamemode that is 100% purely about EHP.

I dont aggre resurgence burden part. You will be vulnerable to damage for a sec with manually because animation lock. If you go with tenno one by one its a lot of effort. They can limit count of RB at 5 instead.

Edited by Semberas

1 hour ago, Semberas said:

I dont aggre resurgence burden part. You will be vulnerable to damage for a sec with manually because animation lock. If you go with tenno one by one its a lot of effort. They can limit count of RB at 5 instead.

The idea is that you wouldn't pick them up until you have a good opportunity when Not Vulnerable

Manual pick up gives me the control to plan that out

Automatic does not, since they get accidentally vaccummed up

6 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I'm reading this as

ayatan gems are -manual pickup- for the reason of making you -pickup manually-

ie a circular reference

doesn't really say why

It's really just "Because we've always done it that way." 

I agree very much with this.

I hate the new arbitration rez mechanic.  I don't want to debuff a frame that can't handle it which means I'm now down even more frames for arbitration (having already ruled out pretty much all of the offensive nukers other than Mesa given how common it is for swarms of baddies to be covered by immunity to abilities) since you have to account for the possibility of losing a huge chunk of your warframe's stats.

And I've never understood why Ayatan stars are a manual pickup.  They ultimately have less overall utility than things like argon crystals or tellurium which don't have manual pickups.  In fact, manual picks of resources shouldn't have ever been a thing.