AugmentedJustice

Gara's 2 is bugged

Posted (edited)

So sometimes when using splinter storm, it will just randomly turn off completely for no reason, (that is without falling out of bounds, nullifiers etc) and the huds for it will disappear completely, including both the dmg accumulated and the timer at the top. Not only that, but the actual effect of the glass disappears and there will be no dmg reduction at all, as if the ability has been turn off completely on your character. The timer at the bottom in the abilities section remains, which I assume is for allies/pets/sentinels/enemies objects etc. But yeah, would be nice this were fixed. Thanks.

BUGGED: 24ea87db7d.jpg

NOT BUGGED: a93ce5f2c5.jpg

Edited by AugmentedJustice
  • Upvote 3

this bug, doesnt matter Gara as host or as client was introduced with the same patch when Catchmoons (...) couldnt penetrate Garas 2 anymore from inside the ring... (so a recent one)

maybe this helps in narrowing down the fix path for devs.

10 minutes ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

this bug, doesnt matter Gara as host or as client was introduced with the same patch when Catchmoons (...) couldnt penetrate Garas 2 anymore from inside the ring... (so a recent one)

maybe this helps in narrowing down the fix path for devs.

I see. So this was bug was a side effect of fixing another one? okay. and I think you mean Gara's 4 not 2. But thank you for drawing a bit more attention to this as it's gone largely unnoticed and still remains.

yes i meant 4 but its a combo thats why i said 2 . you always go 2 then 4,  but you right its the glass wall the 4

• Upvote 1

It's not just Gara's 2.

Limbo's 2 (Stasis) also randomly turns off.

• Upvote 1