Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Curiosity?

Jownzy

How many of you played the game at the beginning alone with no clan and realized it was just another mmo that includes hardcore grinding and time on at the expense of being alone with no real friends like did you think it was hard or confusing anything you can think of tell me

For me personally the game was very unique, neat, and exciting! It kept my interest but after realizing no one i know played it i stopped then started again a few days later i chatted on the recruiting tab for a need for a clan got the one I'm in now and I'm possibly the happiest ever i met some great people! This game opened me up to some life long gaming friends this is what i found warframe can do well..teamwork and friends

I never understood what clans are for, I just play with some of my friends from time to time and need no clan, whats the point

My clan is a group of friends that play together from game to game. The only difference between us and a bunch of random friends is that we gave ourselves a name, tag, TS server, and we work together using various game's clan/guild system.

How many of you played the game at the beginning alone with no clan and realized it was just another mmo that includes hardcore grinding and time on at the expense of being alone with no real friends like did you think it was hard or confusing anything you can think of tell me

grats on your clan.  on a different note, thats quite the sentence you got there. =)

Edited by Alohoe

They're forced socialization in order to get the "best" weaponry.

perfect answer lol

last time I gave clan-game a chance was in world of tanks, joined a clan, half an hour later  they shoveled requirements at my face, buy this, use that, download TS, play at this time every day - Id rather eat a bowl of nails.... with no milk!

• 2 weeks later...