Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding a specific color!

Paselja

Question

Hello everyone ;D

I'm trying to find a specific yellow-greenish color which somehow appeared for the energy slot when using randomized colors on my weapon (Ferrox).. I cant find it in my owned color palettes, I also compared it via screenshots with all colors in other palettes without a match.. even my clanmates and friends have no clue where this color comes from.
It's not marked (in any palette) when I click on it, like purple for example.. ;O

Is there anyone out there who can help me? .. pretty frustrating :'D

2wxp4tmw.jpg

Edited by Paselja

10 answers to this question

The closest match is the greens from the Halloween palette, though it's technically not a 100% match, which is a bit odd. The RGB values are off by just a few points and I didn't find an exact match in any other color palette, so I'm not sure where it came from (especially since it's definitely not in the default palette).

The horizontal lines (80 100 100) are the color from your screenshot, just for comparison. The top right green is the closest match to your color (78 100 97).

DZKrQEE.png

Edited by Ailith

43 минуты назад, Paselja сказал:

I'm not Ailith.. but I'm using MS Paint for this (if i cant see a different by myself) 😄

So, you take a screenshot and put it in Paint? Then it should be different for everyone with their Graphics settings.

I think its the same.. as it shouldnt make any difference in RGB values if your settings shoiw colors darker or brighter or whatever..
Edit: if you take the screenshots and compare them yourself of course .. do not sceenshot  a screenhot 😄

Edit2: but you can always save a posted screenshot/image and use it to compare colors

Edited by Paselja
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-02 at 9:11 AM, Leyvonne said:

@Ailith How do you find out those vaules? I'm having some coloring troubles of my own and don't want to randomly buy palettes until I find the correct one.

As someone else said, just take a screenshot (PrintScreen -> paste in Paint /or/ F6 -> My Pictures -> Warframe) and use the eyedropper tool in pretty much any editing/drawing program. I used Clip Studio Paint, but MSPaint will do the same thing.

6zAmnxj.png

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ailith said:

As someone else said, just take a screenshot (PrintScreen -> paste in Paint /or/ F6 -> My Pictures -> Warframe) and use the eyedropper tool in pretty much any editing/drawing program. I used Clip Studio Paint, but MSPaint will do the same thing.

Thank you, this will make things easier for me. Last time I used a picture editing program past the copy screenshot & save part was almost 20 years ago 😄

My guess would be that you copied your warframe colours (Warframe-Farben kopieren) while the warframe was using its default colours. If your Warframe is using default colours and you use this button, it is possible to get colours on your weapon/attachment that you don't actually have access to in any of the pallets that you own. So you would need to find out which warframe you were using when you used that button.

The usage of this is limited since you can only copy the colours from your warframe to the exact same 'slots' on your weapon or attachment. So for example you cannot copy your warframe's energy colour to your weapon's primary colour this way.