Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons in Conclave

Crash1099

Why is the noob weapon has more damage than, normal weapons that are purely logical will cause more damage to the enemy.
Why don't most abilities stop the enemy?
Why is there no other way to earn a reputation?
Why do we have this Lunaro?Is this a Rocket League? Or Fifa?
Well ... nice game.. But the funny thing is that I did not understand why the Soma weaker MK1-Braton... xD I hate this game, but I've been playing it for almost 2000 hours... I also hate my wry English. I translated half of it through an interpreter.So sorry for my English, hope everything is clear.

Higter damage didnt mean best DPS , also other factor enter in count like ammo and others thing.
Cuz it's a not a "stop that mob" game , the goal is to kill them.
Because we don't need other way to earn reputation.
You aren't forced to play Lunaro if you don't like it.

Just look like a salty topic for try to convince yourself to stop the game , uninstal it is faster than write this topic so why  waste your time ?

Edited by Dr_Shadox
typo

25 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

Why is the noob weapon has more damage than, normal weapons that are purely logical will cause more damage to the enemy.

Because "noob weapons" also have slower fire rate than "normal weapon".

27 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

Why don't most abilities stop the enemy?

Because that would make them no different from unplugging the other player's controller to win. (A viable strat in the good old consoles without online options, perfect to make your brother and friends mad enough to make them not want to play with you in a long time.

29 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

Why is there no other way to earn a reputation?

Because warframe is all about finding the path of least resistance, so any alternative (non-pvp) way to get reputation would completely trivialize the whole mode.

33 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

Why do we have this Lunaro?Is this a Rocket League? Or Fifa?

We have it because players vocally asked for a pvp mode that didn't involve shooting each other and rocket leage was the biggest game at that moment.

About the second question, it's closer to lacross, so neither.

40 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

Well ... nice game.. But the funny thing is that I did not understand why the Soma weaker MK1-Braton...

If you're talking about raw damage, it makes sense for soma to deal only 20 damage/shot versus Mk1-Braton's 37 if you keep in mind that soma needs a short time of continuous fire before reaching its max fire rate, which is also twice mk1-braton's (17.5 vs soma's 15)

51 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

I hate this game, but I've been playing it for almost 2000 hours... 

A break won't harm anyone if you're getting burnt out by playing it too much 

53 minutes ago, Crash1099 said:

I also hate my wry English. I translated half of it through an interpreter.So sorry for my English, hope everything is clear.

Hey! At least you made an effort to translate, and imo the idea is clear enough to be understandable. 

What isn't really clear to me is the relation between the title and the actual post since i was getting ready for one of those "here we go again" threads after seeing this:

PicsArt_05-31-12.22.52.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 2019-05-31 at 12:24 PM, Stormdragon said:

Because "noob weapons" also have slower fire rate than "normal weapon".

Because that would make them no different from unplugging the other player's controller to win. (A viable strat in the good old consoles without online options, perfect to make your brother and friends mad enough to make them not want to play with you in a long time.

Because warframe is all about finding the path of least resistance, so any alternative (non-pvp) way to get reputation would completely trivialize the whole mode.

We have it because players vocally asked for a pvp mode that didn't involve shooting each other and rocket leage was the biggest game at that moment.

About the second question, it's closer to lacross, so neither.

If you're talking about raw damage, it makes sense for soma to deal only 20 damage/shot versus Mk1-Braton's 37 if you keep in mind that soma needs a short time of continuous fire before reaching its max fire rate, which is also twice mk1-braton's (17.5 vs soma's 15)

A break won't harm anyone if you're getting burnt out by playing it too much 

Hey! At least you made an effort to translate, and imo the idea is clear enough to be understandable. 

What isn't really clear to me is the relation between the title and the actual post since i was getting ready for one of those "here we go again" threads after seeing this:

PicsArt_05-31-12.22.52.png

Hi Stormdragon. 🙂