Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for feedback.

Oh I see, you're trying to make some sort of paladin's/knight's helmet for Harrow. I like the idea, as I think it fits into Harrow's general theme and could look really nice in-game. While you do have a good start there, I want to point out 2 problems that may be present within the helmet's design.

First is the shape, as I feel it may not reflect the current ones that Harrow has, both default and TennoGen. Practically all of the helmets tend to have a "tall" appearance to them, as Harrow was meant to reflect a pope by design, so his helmet was created to reflect the similar hat that is worn by them. Of course, you can still make a short helmet for him, but i would recommend extending the "face guard" a bit higher beyond the base/head, so that it gives a taller appearance as the other helmets do. Plus I feel like it wouldn't hurt from such a small change as it would still stand out on it's own, just like the rest.

However, the second one may affect the design a lot more, and that is the general theme of the paladin or knight design. As we all know, Warframe has tons of references and allusions to other designs, ideas, folklore, history, myths, etc; and it's done in a way to have designs heavily reflect what they are based on, rather than just simply being what they are supposed to be. Good example would be something like, Chroma. Obviously, he is meant to be a dragon, but a lot of his design doesn't immediately tell it to you at a first glance. The issue with this helmet is that, while I know the theme of it, I can't really make connections to how it's referenced except for making obvious connections. I feel like certain things like the visor or ventilation holes should be modified to allude to them existing,  rather than just being there. I don't think the shape really needs that much modification on a complex level, but with things I already stated previously, it wouldn't hurt to continue modifying on top of the basic bucket helm shape that is present.

That's all really, there's a really good amount of potential here and I know some people that would really love that type of theme to be used in a Warframe's design more.