Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Fenrir the kubrow pack frame

(PSN)Rosariana_575

Let loose the dogs of war with Fenrir, the lord of the kubrows, and his highly trained pack, led by his most loyal kubrow Hati!

Howl: Deafens and confuses any enemy within x radius. All weapons are silenced.
Hunter Command: a. Hati becomes invulnerable for x seconds and seeks enemies, marking them on the map. b. Hati protects an area of x radius upon target mark. c. Hati aggressively attacks any enemy nearby. d. Hati licks the wounds of allies, healing them for 10% of max health every x seconds.
Maim: Fenrir pounces on the closest enemy, ripping them apart, giving allies increased  critical damage and melee speed.
Reinforcements: Fenrir howls, staggering enemies, and summons x amount of kubrows (up to 6) to his side for x seconds. These kubrows follow all Hunter Commands & look like Hati.
Passive- Hunting Pack: Fenrir has a loyal kubrow named Hati that supports allies & attacks enemies. Pets deal more damage and have increased health.

Health:200
Shield:200
Armor:250
Energy:150

imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982ahttps://imgur.com/a/KEVJOIv[/img]

Edited by (PS4)Rosariana_575
needed to add image link
  • Like 3

On 2019-05-31 at 2:53 PM, SneakyErvin said:

He should have two Kubrows, both Hati and Skoll. 

He will work on a similar setup as Khora, being you'll still be able to bring along another pet alongside having one that comes with using Fenrir. So, in a way you will be able to have 2 kubrows, and he can summon more in with his 4, so you could have an entire kubrow army.

• Like 1

On 2019-05-31 at 4:09 PM, (PS4)Rosariana_575 said:

Let loose the dogs of war with Fenrir, the lord of the kubrows, and his highly trained pack, led by his most loyal kubrow Hati!

Howl: Deafens and confuses any enemy within x radius. All weapons are silenced.
Hunter Command: a. Hati becomes invulnerable for x seconds and seeks enemies, marking them on the map. b. Hati protects an area of x radius upon target mark. c. Hati aggressively attacks any enemy nearby. d. Hati licks the wounds of allies, healing them for 10% of max health every x seconds.
Maim: Fenrir pounces on the closest enemy, ripping them apart, giving allies increased  critical damage and melee speed.
Reinforcements: Fenrir howls, staggering enemies, and summons x amount of kubrows (up to 6) to his side for x seconds. These kubrows follow all Hunter Commands & look like Hati.
Passive- Hunting Pack: Fenrir has a loyal kubrow named Hati that supports allies & attacks enemies. Pets deal more damage and have increased health.

Health:200
Shield:200
Armor:250
Energy:150

imageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982aimageproxy.php?img=&key=32844a51822c982ahttps://imgur.com/a/KEVJOIv[/img]

Devs don't read any concept sadly it wont be added on the game 

It's a shame the Pets AI can be denser than a Brick-Sh*thouse at times. But Fenrir does give a ALOT more control and options with your Doggo. But otherwise I like Fenrir, he sounds like he would be fun.

Edited by lavalamp3002

I personally think most players would enjoy playing and fashion framing him. And being there aren't any kubrow-based frames, he'd be the first. Also thought that we have 2 crazy cat ladies (Khora & Valkyr), a Dragon man, Bird lady and now 2 monkies (Baruuk & Wukong), I think it's time for at least 1 kubrow frame, don't you?

I like it i like it!

Hey for the pack of kubrow, idk where id add this in at but i kind of like the idea of seeing a wolf pack grabbing a bite to eat. So to help making this warframe more powerful what if his wolf pack can gain increased strength if they feed on enemies, depending on the level of enemy theyre feeding on?

Like you know how spawning a specter in a high level mission will give you a high level specter? What if the same worked for his kubrow but only if they feed? I think it would be awesome to finally have a companion killing enemies that you actually need help killing lol.

Would also love to see fenrir being able to move like a kubrow or wolf in some ways. Will keep dreaming 😏

On 2019-06-15 at 12:26 AM, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

I like it i like it!

Hey for the pack of kubrow, idk where id add this in at but i kind of like the idea of seeing a wolf pack grabbing a bite to eat. So to help making this warframe more powerful what if his wolf pack can gain increased strength if they feed on enemies, depending on the level of enemy theyre feeding on?

Like you know how spawning a specter in a high level mission will give you a high level specter? What if the same worked for his kubrow but only if they feed? I think it would be awesome to finally have a companion killing enemies that you actually need help killing lol.

Would also love to see fenrir being able to move like a kubrow or wolf in some ways. Will keep dreaming 😏

Love the idea! I was thinking the same thing about the kubrow pack level, they'd act the same as a specter, although idk about having them feed on enemies. That might be quite hard to code. But watching a grineer getting pulled apart by a pack of kubrows would be amazing!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Rosariana_575 said:

idk about having them feed on enemies. That might be quite hard to code.

Yea i suppose so. I have faith that they could pull it off though. Like you as the alpha can use an ability on a that locks an enemy in place and your pack goes near it and feeds on it by opening their mouths and sucking some sort of energy out of it like inaros. Then you have to defend your pack while they for a max time of 30 seconds. 

Idk, would be awesome though.

• 3 weeks later...
hace 15 horas, (PS4)Rosariana_575 dijo:

Lol, aren't Valkyr, Wukong, Chroma, Zephyr, and Rhino also furries?

no... remenber my friend, valkyr is inspired by viking mythology, Wukong is inspired by Sun Wukong who is from China, Chroma is a dragon,Zephyr is falco of Starfox and Rhino is a villain of spiderman :v

Edited by (PS4)macha012