Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Except that with Limbo the enemies can see the defense objective.

I think the issue here is that when they can't see it, it causes problems with pathing etc. So they went with the lazy fix and nerfed Ivara instead.

They can go to the target just fine. They just don't shoot at it and walking around it.

38 minutes ago, sorcer3r said:

any news on melee aim glide ? 🙂

at least make it so when i'm carrying something with a primary and a melee but no secondary that i won't drop it and switch to primary when i try to aim glide. I'm tired of dropping batteries and datamass off cliffs

46 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Boosted Drop Chance of Hexenon from Amalgams to ~7.7%, and increased Hexanon rewards from the Disruption gamemode by 25%.
  • Reduced the run speed of Melee Nullifiers and shrunk their Nullifying bubbles down to 66% of the previous size in the Gas City tileset - thanks for your feedback, Tenno!
  • ‘Copy Main Colors’ in the Arsenal will now update Energy FX as well (like Randomize does).
  • Optimized leaderboard UI display.

Ropalolyst Fixes:

• Fixed the Ropalolyst walking around in circles after landing due to being affected by Magus Lockdown! HUGE appreciation to all the Tenno who provided detailed repro steps, and shoutout to hix3r for a top tier post + many Partners for attempting to reproduce!
  • Fixed cases of Operator falling into a teleport volume twice before being placed safely in the middle platform during the Ropalolyst fight.
  • Fixed the Ropalolyst turning itself upside down for no advantageable reason at all.
  • Fixed tower collision volumes not being disabled for Clients in the Ropalolyst fight.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur if the download cache was corrupted.
  • Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 
  • Fixed the Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod not removing Armor with Dagger attacks.
  • Fixed inability to add a Precept Polarity to Venari using Forma.
  • Fixed missing various UI elements or getting a black screen after entering the vent simultaneously at the start of Profit-Taker Bounty 3.
  • Fixed an issue with Vapos Ranger enemies spawning infinitely in one spot in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed Arcanes awarded through Bounties showing as Mods in the UI.
  • Fixed Ambient Occlusion setting being disabled.
  • Fixed issues in a Gas City Spy Vault including stuck spots, teleports and possible performance concerns.
  • Fixed a bug in one of the Gas City Spy Vaults (with fire, ice, and core lasers), where the core lasers were not turning off for Clients.
  • Fixed Revenant's default Energy color being too green.
  • Fixed Maggots from Strain Mods/Nidus not using the proper emissive colors.
  • Fixed the Lecta Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Simulor Energy color persisting as default.
  • Fixed the Ignis Energy color persisting as default. 
  • Fixed the Edo Prime Armor not applying Energy colors in the Dojo.
  • Fixed the Komorex light FX being too intense. 
  • Fixed the Lenz jets still appearing when you apply the Dryad Bow Skin.
  • Fixed seeing red fog in Void tilesets.

Megan❤️

1 minute ago, lainverse said:

They can go to the target just fine. They just don't shoot at it and walking around it.

"Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. "

Well. That's how they phrased it. I never used it myself, so wouldn't know.

52 minutes ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

Didnt u just read the patch note duh... 

• Fixed the Lenz jets still appearing when you apply the Dryad Bow Skin. 

It's still bugged for me though. Only shows correctly after you equip the bow. But if you revisit the arsenal, or are in a mission it's still bugged: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1094905-the-jovian-concord-update-25-bug-report-megathread/?do=findComment&comment=10796740

I'm also upset about the Ivara nerf, but I feel I should mention there's still a way to protect the defense operative beyond murdering everything before they can hurt him. Limbo can still chase him down and banish him into the rift every 60-80 seconds. Other than that, I don't think there are any other options, which means we're being pigeonholed into running certain frames for certain activities.

Wait, that sounds familiar... Wasn't that the reason they removed desecrating a pilfered corpse?

hace 42 minutos, Pzykdruhgs dijo:

Can we maybe get an option then, to have the defense target STAY STILL? The fact that the operative moves around is awful and makes actual defense frames feel like garbage in this mode (Frost, Gara). All this is going to do is cause the new meta to be all DPS frames, letting the target get downed so we can spend a few seconds on the revive if its ever shot... and good luck on rad hazard defense... I know I could probably do them solo, but for newer players they wont stand a chance and there will be no way to team with them (newer players) in a way that feels comfortable.

If you play Gara use your 2 on the objective, and that's it, remember to refresh the duration with your 4 and It's not a big deal, but I totally agree with you, the operative is dumb af, It should stay in place and do as we say, we're not babysitters.

Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it.

Thanks for the fix. Now can you look into her interception tactics with cheesing enemies in one place so they ignore objectives completely?

So à nerf to Ivara disguised as a fix ? 

Still nothing about the lost of clan exp when completing Komorex/Cyanex? 

Upping by 25% is only 1 to 3 hexanon more per rotation and the reward is still bad .  If it was à 25% buff all across the board it would be différent 

Rest is alright but there is so many other things to fix 

Still really not a fan of nullifier bubbles around the conduits in disruption. Here is why:

Especially considering this is not only just an endless mission, but one we have to actually stay in if we want to do well in the clan event, we must consider the impact on high-level gameplay. Quite simply put, this is hugely restrictive on our frame choice. If we want to properly defend, given how fast the demolyst can appear, we need to be on top of the conduit. It'd be different if you had say 20s before they blew up with a location marker. But you don't. Especially with the hallways, walls, etc in the way, you need to be on top of the conduit to be effective. This means any frame relying on abilities for survivability is at a huge disadvantage as enemies scale. That makes me feel like I'm forced to bring someone who's tankiness can weather being nullified for a period of time, which is not a whole lot of frames. Which is not as fun, or as effective per se. 

I might have had less of an issue with this say, 1 year ago, but since I play almost exclusively solo for endurance missions now due to the fact that medically I can't sit down for that long w/o breaks (so I need the pause), and I need to hit 20K for my clan to get the trophy, this has a lot of impact on me specifically. Being able to bring a frame with good survivability and dmg/cc to deal with scaling enemies and demolysts isn't very feasible right now because of those. 

I'd love to see it replaced with maybe increased nullifiers spawns, or special scarambus units, or something maybe of that nature instead. Still adds a similar challenge, but doesn't force you off of the point. Or you could give us more time to kill the demolyst with awareness of its location.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Ivara’s Cloak arrow functioning on Defense objectives, leaving enemies unable to find it. 
  •  

Does this include defense targets in sorties? If so.. Is this going to include rescue targets in the rest of the star map?

17 minutes ago, Cyberius_001 said:

I'm also upset about the Ivara nerf, but I feel I should mention there's still a way to protect the defense operative beyond murdering everything before they can hurt him. Limbo can still chase him down and banish him into the rift every 60-80 seconds. Other than that, I don't think there are any other options, which means we're being pigeonholed into running certain frames for certain activities.

Wait, that sounds familiar... Wasn't that the reason they removed desecrating a pilfered corpse?

Honestly this strat is awful... the limbos that do this always seem to forget that enemies can just step into the rift portals he leaves up, making the enemies invincible to the entire rest of the squad while they kill the defense target. Not a fan.

1 hour ago, Kinada350 said:

Nullification just needs to go away. It invalidates an a whole third of the game. At least put peoples buffs back when they leave the bubble or kill the nullifier so that it doesn't ruin frames that have to build up buffs in order to be relevant. (and no not the band-aid they gave to a couple of frames it needs to apply to everyone)

Just look around and don't space out it's really not that complicated. You can even use enemy radar to be more aware of enemy position. Nullifiers are fine and add challenge to the game. 

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixes:

WTF!!!

So...now, the damn Cloak doesn't cloak anything...

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

I wonder if this was being exploited in this operation to allow for crazy high scores.

It's a shame that it's gone though =(

Archived