Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.0.8

[DE]Megan

Were there any other changes to graphics by chance?

My screen now randomly turns into a super low res pixelated puke pile similar looking to a very low res website thumbnail magnified x10 or x15 , and the problem persists for anywhere from 20 seconds seconds to a full minute during missions.  There's no FPS drop, no lag or hiccups, audio runs fine and I can tell the game is running fast as usual.... .  It just pops, goes pixelated to the point you can't even guess what you're looking at, and then pops back to normal.  No changes to my computer's OS or any drivers.  The warframe hotfix has been the only update I've downloaded, and the issue started right after the update.

Any help at sorting this out would be hot... kinda not able to play, and getting kinda tired of rando squads *@##$ing me out because I'm effectively deadweight for a significant portion of any given mission.

Edit: Happened as I was writing this post.... the steam overlay and browser remained fine, but I could see the edges of the game's video, and yeah, orbiter just went blurry and back.

Meanwhile K-Drives still bug out, playing "wobble" animation when you jump while holding trick buttons (M1and M2).  And, of course, that blocks all the tricks exept "copter" untill you land.

Happens quite often....almost every 3rd jump.

Using Ivara's Navigator with the Fulmin primary fire results in it flying the normal distance and then immediately deactivating as the projectile disappears.

This is a shame since the weapon otherwise fits perfectly to Ivara's abilities.

Is this intentional or just an oversight?

I always thought Navigator makes projectiles persist as long as the ability is active.

12 minutes ago, Amerikanovich said:

Using Ivara's Navigator with the Fulmin primary fire results in it flying the normal distance and then immediately deactivating as the projectile disappears.

This is a shame since the weapon otherwise fits perfectly to Ivara's abilities.

Is this intentional or just an oversight?

I always thought Navigator makes projectiles persist as long as the ability is active.

Intentional. Same thing happens with arca plasmor, catchmoon, etc. basically any projectile that dissolves after traveling for a certain amount of time

Game used to run at a consistent 60 fps but since this hotfix it's dropped down to 40-50, will barely go above fifty, and even then it's rare. None of my settings are any different- hope this gets fixed soon because I'd really like to avoid having to go through changing all of the settings to get the game to run well again.

@[DE]Megan Hey, can you confirm something for me? I think that, before a recent patch, you were able to sprint at a reduced speed while crouching. Was that removed (if it existed)? Also, why was the melee system reverted? Now, if I have a gear equipped, and am forced to melee, when I try to zoom in with my gear, I pull out my equipped weapon and zoom in with that instead. Is that going to be reverted?

On 2019-06-01 at 4:27 AM, FunYourself said:

Hildryn Asuron Helmet - lotus gift

"Hildryn first rained death from above on March 7th, 2019 during Operation: Buried Debts."
"The blueprint first became available in a Gift of the Lotus alert on May 31st, 2019 as compensation for the downtime between seasons 1 and 2 of Nightwave."

In this short time many players bought this helmet for 75p. (I also).
Shortly after the recent release, you give it for free.
I will buy nothing more from you in my life.

How is it that you, a player who has joined since 2016, not know that the blueprint for alternate helmets ALWAYS comes up as random alerts? I practically farmed every single alternate helmet through alerts, and I am a newer player and yet I know this. 

It's on you, really.  

Now that nightwave replaced alerts, you can buy helmet blueprints with the nightwave credits. The new Hildryn helmet will naturally turn up there sooner or later. This time they shifted things up a bit and gave it by Gift of the Lotus cos Nigthwave was having downtime.

You make me want to quote Councillor Vay Hek in this matter.

6 minutes ago, Xepthrichros said:

How is it that you, a player who has joined since 2016, not know that the blueprint for alternate helmets ALWAYS comes up as random alerts? I practically farmed every single alternate helmet through alerts, and I am a newer player and yet I know this. 

It's on you, really.  

Now that nightwave replaced alerts, you can buy helmet blueprints with the nightwave credits. The new Hildryn helmet will naturally turn up there sooner or later. This time they shifted things up a bit and gave it by Gift of the Lotus cos Nigthwave was having downtime.

The problem was that this helmet in particular was not going to be in S1 at all since it came out mid season and the rotations for the store were set already.

3 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

It's on you, really.  

Please, slow down on the anger.

For a moment, let's look back at the status of Garuda.  It released with the Bathory secondary helmet.  Said helmet was literally available within two weeks twice, courtesy of the alert system.

Now let's look at Hildryn.  Two months pass until a gift of the lotus provided the BP drop, without any real indication that this was going to be the case.  You're looking at 4 times longer (and I say two weeks because there were at least two drops in those two weeks).  Hildryn's helmet was confirmed as a rotation 2 drop, but we still don't have a concrete date for the second season to drop (sometime soontm means anything from today to November).

I can understand why people would be frustrated, especially when we're looking down the barrel of Wisp's helmet having 0 chances of showing up despite having enough chance to build multiple Wisps and level them up to "Umbral" levels of forma (everything but two slots forma'd to have 2/3 umbra mods).  I understand the anger....and just wish that DE was clearer.  My friends list is testament to the fact that communication has been an issues constantly, and that lots of people feel like the communication (and lack thereof) is sufficient to not trust giving DE money.  If you view that as somehow unreasonable...that's either blind faith or a lack of understanding about how DE has and continues to operate.  Not in some shady scheming, just consistently without clear objectives and goals communicated and with lip service to the community.  Read: Universal Vacuum, Raids, Archwing, Conclave, Dark Sectors, Partner Programs, Guides of the Lotus, etc...  So many issues, that largely could have been prevented and solved with communication.  Instead, half of the above is dead or on life support, and the other half is so underused that it could disappear tomorrow and 90% of the player base wouldn't know the difference.  It's the same with Nightwave replacing Alerts, despite the fact that it has thus far been less rewarding overall than alerts.  

Still really freaking laggy and FPS drops. game running at very slow fps for low end pc. and i have all the video options toggled off.

Windows 7 64 bits 

4gb Ram DDR3 one slot. 

intel HD graphics 3000 

Directx 11...

neither directx 10 or 11 fix this... directx 9... please return....

3 часа назад, spiritzero3 сказал:

Still really freaking laggy and FPS drops. game running at very slow fps for low end pc. and i have all the video options toggled off.

Windows 7 64 bits 

4gb Ram DDR3 one slot. 

intel HD graphics 3000 

Directx 11...

neither directx 10 or 11 fix this... directx 9... please return....

Man, just upgrade your PC already. Your integrated grafix card is really bad with such amount of ram, because it uses some parts of ram and some parts of cash memmory, and since Win 7 eats about 2gb for itself there is not so much anything left for the game and for your card. So just stop, find work, get some money and uprade your PC.

On 2019-06-01 at 3:33 AM, BlindStalker said:

First of all, what DE fixed was that they fixed cloak arrow interaction between the defense cryopod on hydron (Sedna), Helene (Saturn), and I think the last one was on Lith (Earth). Some of us knew, that the cloak arrow being placed on those specific defense objectives would cause the grinner to run to the centre, but not attack it. That's what DE fixed. Special other defense objectives like sortie defense or rescue (with the operative) or special objectives like the drone from PoE bounties or the coildrive from Orb Vallis can STILL be cloaked with the cloak arrow - and those are intended objectives in which the cloak arrow will work on.  The entire reason the cryopods from like hydron and others were not intended, was because the entire cryopod didn't disappear whenever you shot a cloak arrow at it, that's how you could tell it was an actual bug on those star-chart defense missions.

Thanks for clarification. I knew it was a bug on Hydron and in a few other places since normally her arrow doesn't work on cryopods except for these few.  Just wording in the fix were vague enough to cover pretty much anything and everything.

This game's engine needs fixing, since its broke af.

Running on an i7-8700K (boosted), 2080 RTX (boosted), 32GB DDR4 RAM (boosted) and yet facing horrible frame drops down from 166 to 42 - 90. Noticing this effect even more often on PUBLIC sessions (doesn't matter if host or client).

You might think "first world problems", but it is as noticable as people noticing the drop from 60 FPS down to 20-30, so don't start nitpicking.

Archived