Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

tired of hunting being interrupted on plains and venus

LeXoR208

Very simply Im tired of poop being 30 meters away from enemy spawn points/structures and also often running into buried enemies when tracking.

Im a simple guy who enjoys the little additions in Warframe like fishing or hunting. However its really damn annoying to be hunting animals and then boom i have 5-6 ghouls trying to rip my warframe from my cold dead hands. not to mention when that horrible 4 legged robot spawns. That thing is infuriating to fight alone. i often go into the plains solo because hunting with other players on the map often leads to host migrations and small glitches when hunting. i just want to hunt in peace. my suggestion is add another Plains map that has no random encounters and buried enemies. Im not sure if the developers intended for hunting and fishing to get interrupted by lumbering oafs but im definitely not a fan.Not sure if anyone agrees with me or if I'm just being a whiny child.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeXoR208 said:

Not sure if anyone agrees with me or if I'm just being a whiny child.

You can be a whiny child and still have a good point. Yes, this is annoying. But I don’t think it will get changed - how many other games have you played where no enemies spawn when you are fishing/resource hunting? 

I just take an Ivara, it solves the issue completely. 

• Like 2

It's ghoul time now (by the time you are posting this) so of course there are more ghoul around. DO NOT wander around plains at this time unless you want to kill them. Wait until the event is over.

Poop are usually found near enemy post. They wont make it easy for you. Just clear the enemy around the area before "activating" the poop.

Go invisible if you want no interruption. Ivara or Loki. 

• Like 3

GHOUL PURGE event dude. You don't know?
It start like once every couple of week, and go on for like days.

It's not recommended to walk around plains at this time. Just wait until the event is over. After that you can wander around more peacefully.

Agreement

I remember when PoE was introduced and touted by DE as a "peaceful alternative to combat", with fishing and mining, etc relaxing activities

!yeah right!

and the recent increased spawn rate of Thumpers (to cater to the guys who dislike fishing and mining) is totally hurting us that do... not cool

While I don't think DE will create a no-grineer alternate map

My suggestion would be that there should be a Mechanic to reduce their spawns?

For example those odd Grineer communication tower things in some bases; perhaps they could be repurposed so that if we hack them, they prevent grineer reinforcements for the surrounding area? similar for taking over Corpus bases in Vallis...

• 1 year later...
On 2019-05-31 at 2:49 PM, krc473 said:

You can be a whiny child and still have a good point. Yes, this is annoying. But I don’t think it will get changed - how many other games have you played where no enemies spawn when you are fishing/resource hunting? 

I just take an Ivara, it solves the issue completely. 

The differences here my friends is in the frequency and numbers. Sure mobs can spawn when you are gethering, but usually you can just simply kill them and you will have 5-10 minutes of relatetive peace to do you job, and they are quick on top of it, take less than 10 seconds. In warframe mobs spawn everywhere and in high frequency, it is the game strength and this activity actively go against that design principal, asking you to stand still and do a mini game when mobs spawn trying to tear you a new one, while you have to stand still close to a minute to mine and fishing and even longer to hunt. It #*!%ing suck and poorly designed. Did anyone play test this? How can anyone think this is a good idea? If you gonna ask me to do a boring job at least provide a decent environment to do it in.

1 hour ago, Avatar_of_War said:

If you gonna ask me to do a boring job at least provide a decent environment to do it in.

If you have complaints about the system just make your own thread. This one is quite old and you’ll likely be ignored.

On 2021-02-07 at 2:53 PM, krc473 said:

If you have complaints about the system just make your own thread. This one is quite old and you’ll likely be ignored.

The thought did cross my mind when I came back to warframe and see its current state, but at this point I dont care enough to make a post and list everything I have against the game, and there are many. I'm neither popular nor an influencer in the community so it just gonna get lost in the void, and DE will keep doing what they think is best. I stumble across this topic while I was researching and couldnt resist the urge to rant.  Feel free to ignore this.

Edited by Avatar_of_War